Skip to content

Discuss This Chaz Davies doubts Casey Stoner will step out of retirement MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Chaz Davies doubts Casey Stoner will step out of retirement

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Chaz Davies doubts Casey Stoner will step out of retirement

Chaz Davies doubts that close friend Casey Stoner will return to racing once the reigning world champion retires from MotoGP at the end of the 2012. Stoner stunned the racing world earlier this month in Le Mans when he announced 2012 will be his last and that he will not be renewing his contract with Honda’s official factory team. Stoner will be...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 May 2012 10:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

true

what he said is true. this is stoner's nature.

stoner ever said that young rider come and do amazing thing compare previous great rider.

i'm sure someone with more talent than stoner would come to motogp and do amazing things. and at that time, it's like doohan comment to stoner, stoner would give his to that rider.

but all donkey 46er's fans would never realize and accept it. they only love yellow ass. shit. i want to puke even write it. i'm out of here.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Motoking

You're out of here? Good. Now stay out.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Too Young

He is undoubtedly a fantastic rider and IMHO retiring far too young.

I think he will make a come back like Hailwood did at some stage. Lets hope so.

What is he going to do retiring at 27??

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

BS have changed the tyres against his personal wishes, dorna want Rossi on a honda, and casey wants the top wages in the championship completely forgetting that sponsors pay wages and he doesn't give a fuck(apparently) about sponsors... The only reasons he's threatening to leave, will defo stay in motogp.. but hopefully some one else will get the honda due to his rather childish actions and we'll see how casey does on a yamaha that's way down on power or even the ducati, love to see him back on that... Suppos complaints about him not leaking the story just show what a total carnival the whole Stoner thing is. There isn't a week that goes by without him totally contradicting some thing his fans have confirmed is the absolute honest truth.. complete joke... Biggest bullshitter in motogp who desperately craves the attention a n other rider(no names mentioned) has, that is the crux of the whole palava.. Cry for help if you ask me.. Nice ride at the weekend Chaz..

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

No proper schooling

from the dumb as Stoenzo is a big reason this ass can only understand things like moo moo, doo doo, poopy poopy baby nice lil baby. Dont throw you toys out moo moo.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Hugeknob

You really are a moron.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

dorna and honda

Your argument on this one is even harder to follow than usual hugelean. Dorna wanting rossi on a honda (if this is the case which is conceivable) relates to stoner's quality as a rider exactly how? Stoner's career, including him reputedly recently turning down 20 million dollars a year to continue with honda, is illustrative of him being motivated by maximising his income as opposed to the altruistic commercially disinterested valentino rossi in what way?

I have always been a ducati fan and would love to see stoner back on a ducati as I suspect would ducati, but it isn't happening even if ducati are still extant after valentino has finished with them/finished them. 

What is a palava btw, a talkative meringue dessert perhaps?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Milky and Hugebeam

It's very commendable of you to try and play with grown-ups' toys like a keyboard, but it appears you haven't yet reached the level of education required to use it competently.

Granted, you've mastered pressing all the keys with the letters on, unfortunately you've not mastered pressing them in the right order

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Respect

it,s carey choice so respecter ..

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Over to the judges

Butoboy - 9.0   9.2   9.0    9.6   8.9    9.0   9.2

Clearly the gold medal post of the day! Love it................ now where did mummy put my dum dum..... thppppt!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle