Skip to content

Discuss This Chaz Davies doubts Casey Stoner will step out of retirement MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Chaz Davies doubts Casey Stoner will step out of retirement

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Chaz Davies doubts Casey Stoner will step out of retirement

Chaz Davies doubts that close friend Casey Stoner will return to racing once the reigning world champion retires from MotoGP at the end of the 2012. Stoner stunned the racing world earlier this month in Le Mans when he announced 2012 will be his last and that he will not be renewing his contract with Honda’s official factory team. Stoner will be...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 May 2012 10:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

usual suspects

Davies said the big loss to the sport will be Stoner’s blistering speed, which saw him dominate the recent 800cc era at Ducati and Honda.

he may have won more races in the 800 era but dominated ...no   :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

TZ

What is he going to do retiring at 27??

Living the dream.

'acanada'.............he may have won more races in the 8000 era but dominated ...no

I'm afraid he did bud. Wins, wins and more wins=domination. And most of them on a Duke to boot. Brings a tear to my eye that one so young can achieve these feats against a formidble foe in his prime.  

'bulto'......................Granted, you've mastered pressing all the keys with the letters on, unfortunately you've not mastered pressing them in the right order

Apparently, if you give them long enough, they'll type the complete works of Shakespeare.  

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

paceycasey

Dominated..2 titles same as rossi ,and in 2010 an injured rossi beat stoner.....when stoner leaves honda he had better hope rossi does not get the ride ,he will probably set a win and points record  and poor casey will soon be forgotten.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

has he gone yet ?

do us a favour stacey and do one soon as you boring  whining twat

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

In case you missed it the first time....

Brings a tear to my eye that one so young can achieve these feats against a formidable foe in his prime.

That is why Stoner will NEVER be forgotten bud by those who truly appreciate the sport.  You can make predictions for the future (re-Vale) 'til the cow's come home........................ but you can't change what has been.  

Be a man a just accept it.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Triumph person

do us a favour stacey and do one soon as you boring whining twat

Each to their own, but no reference/appreciation to how he rides i.e. this is what he does! Go watch X-Factor/Jeremy Kyle/TOWIE/Your own fat Gypsy wedding etc etc etc...................... 

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I just like to thank mcn for not including maoners latest repeat of last weeks threat 'I didn;t want to leave but everything is just so rubbish and they didn't do what i told them to do' speech... Keep it up Mcn I have a feeling we're in for this every race weekend till the end of the season, of course that in itself is less painful than the army of neaderthals that try to make out it isn't going on every week.. Casey retired, then he went in to renegotiate his contract, eh ?? thought he'd retired?? anyways turns out he didn't get what he wanted and he retired again.. Paddock gossip of course..

Reply to this Topic
stolkien

Aug 04

stolkien says:

boring????

yeh i can see y he is boring comes out and on the second lap he puts in his fastest lap he slides around corners and is the fastest guy out there nice one least we can look forward to rossi winning again

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

stoner's greed

The power of your argument can no longer be denied hugelean. Stoner's retirement and prior career have been characterised by machinations to increase his income in the same way that 26 is a larger number than 35.

20 million a year he was offered by honda according to a usually reliable source btw, more than valentino has ever got for a riding contract I believe, and in  the middle of a recession.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

@motoking

AFTER READING YOUR COMMENTS ON DIFF STORIES..I WANT TO SAY ..Y DID U BORN???/

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale