Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’m not afraid of riding the Ducati’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’m not afraid of riding the Ducati’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’m not afraid of riding the Ducati’

British rider Cal Crutchlow says he would have no fears about trying to tame Ducati’s notoriously finicky Desmosedici if the Bologna factory offered him a 2013 MotoGP deal. Crutchlow’s impressive performances in 2012 have seen him linked with a move to Yamaha’s official factory squad next season. The 26-year-old though is also likely to be the subject of Honda and Ducati interest...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 June 2012 18:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Ambition outweighing the talent?

Good on you, Cal. Nice to keep your options open but I don't think you're at Caseys level just yet.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

the devil wears red

isn't that what they all said? gotta love that ducati , its the biggest challenge in motogp.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

stay with the yam

this will kill off any hope of winning cal,just don`t do it....

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Please do not try it Cal! I said you would go nowhere in MotoGP, then after your pretty good first attempt in your 1st seizon? I thought? Hell thats as good as Cal can do. But now Cal? Proving Carlos doesn"t now anything? that's great and i deserve it. But i will not have you ridding the duke like Casey did. Beieng wrong is 1 thing, way off is another. But Cal proving me wrong(once again) and ridding a Duke up front? Hell Yeah

Reply to this Topic
pjhaines2000

Aug 06

pjhaines2000 says:

Anyone else thing that Herve is wishing he hadn't signed #38 quite yet?! I'd love to see Brad do well but I can't see him doing anyway near as good as Dovi or Cal on the Tech 3.

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

big mistake

It's not impossible that Ducati will fix the problems but based on its downward trend over 5 years it's not likely. I thought Rossi was foolish to move to Ducati and I think Cal would be also. His best shot is to aim for Spies seat. Also assuming Ducati can't sort the problems out this year and Rossi leaves, will they even stay in Motogp.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Bank manager will be his best friend in 013!

Cal is playing a blinder. In demand and talking to everyone. I said earlier in the season he would get signed by a factory team on the results he was getting. We don't know who Cal will sign for next year but we do know the bank manager will be his best friend.

Reply to this Topic

Sep 10

4619 says:

Wrong chioce Herve!!

I wonder if Herve can get out of this Bradly smith cock up?? cos at the moment he's got the two best riders he could ever have, think he's shot himself in the foot big time!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

B.Smith

Signed a performance contract . If he does not perform in moto2 , he does not get a tech3 ride in motogp .

And that came from Smith himself .

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

ginger smith......

do half the people on here who comment know anything about what`s going on in motogp??????......read the comment below....there`s no cast iron guarantee that the ginger one,who isn`t good enough anyway will be riding the tech3 bike next year........it`s like going on a football site and saying does wayne rooney play for man city....ffs

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices