Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole

Cal Crutchlow will start from the front row of the grid for the third time in the opening five races of 2012 at Catalunya tomorrow having qualified his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 machine in third place. The British rider was in contention for pole position throughout a session run in scorching hot temperatures that peaked at 31 degrees and 10 minutes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 June 2012 14:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

STOMPING !

Should be a cracker of a race.....probably the best of the season so far !!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

well done that man !

Showing real consistancy ,on what is still a customer spec machine ,excellent

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

No need to remind us, stig

... FIGJAM takes every opportunity to remind us, himself.  He'll also tell you how much he rides like Jorge one week, then how much he rides like Stoner the next.

Also took a pot-shot at some "dickhead" (his words, not mine) who dared asked him why he lacked pace in a session.  Just like he took a shot and Nick Harris and Gavin Emmet a couple of weeks ago, and they're as pro-Cal as they dare.

Good start to the season, but he's proving to be the biggest wanker in the paddock by a mile.

Reply to this Topic
bruncvik

Aug 09

bruncvik says:

It's efforts like this...

that are inching Cal towards a full factory ride next year. Good stuff, hope he converts it into a good result tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

T.S....

Er!!....whats a FIGJAM ? .

Yes , he did tell some bloke he is a " dick head " on twitter , not the way to go as a pro-racer or an ambassador for the sport .

I see he got a full page to himself in the SUN news paper today .

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

@trailer

FIGJAM is an acronym (Fuck I'm Good, Just Ask Me).

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

T.S

Dont confuse confidence and ego , theres is a difference .

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

The under pressure Texan just 0.004 seconds off the front row I am slightly frustrated but I do think a podium is a possibillity tommorow that would be a massive confidence booster.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Confidence and ego

"Dont confuse confidence and ego , theres is a difference ."

I'm not. If he was confident, he wouldn't have to tell us how good he is.

FWIW, I think it's exactly the opposite.  I don't think he's a confident guy in general.  Hence the need to reassure us (and himself) of how well he's doing, and come up with wild statements when things don't go so well (eg. Dovi was pulling 10 bike lengths on the straight).

He certainly ran out of confidence last year.

He's not a bad bloke ... just a bit of a figjam.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Settle petal

As a card carrying member of the Rossi-n-Uchi-4-eva club, I thought it was all about the personality.  Or that doesn't matter now that your best guy is the biggest wanker in the paddock?

He should do alright on Sunday, as long as Dovi doesn't pull those invisible 10 bike lengths on the straights, again.   Hahahahaha.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices