Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole

Cal Crutchlow will start from the front row of the grid for the third time in the opening five races of 2012 at Catalunya tomorrow having qualified his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 machine in third place. The British rider was in contention for pole position throughout a session run in scorching hot temperatures that peaked at 31 degrees and 10 minutes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2012 14:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Wheres

Benny the hedgehogg , thought he would of jumped right  in here to stand up for his man Dovi .:tongue:

Cal does come across bit offhand and rude .

T.S , sure you might be right , maybe he does lack confidence , and thats his way of dealing with the lack of......

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Benny

How can you larf at cal , he is in front of " yer man "......for the moment .

Well that wasnt £60k wasted.........

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Hmm

could be right about class......maybe!.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
draper12807

Feb 11

draper12807 says:

He's building a goood chance of getting a factory ride next year

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

According

to reports , he has already been speaking to factory teams............

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

hmmmm

Well lets hope if he does get a factory ride he does a better job than Mr Spies.The factory bike has not helped him much so far.
To be honest there seems to be very little between the factory Yams (as it usually is) and the so called customer bikes but that may change as the season goes on.
Good luck to Cal whatever happens.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

rossi

out qualified by his team mate again!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Buell its always difficult when you have a fast team-mate a bit smilliar to when Colin had Rossi as a team-mate during their time at Yamaha together.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Yamaharacer says:

The under pressure Texan just 0.004 seconds off the front row I am slightly frustrated but I do think a podium is a possibillity tommorow that would be a massive confidence booster.

Elbowz, once again no disrespect to your "Spies Pride" but you must stop making silly predictions/presumptions off the back of every test, practice, or qualifying when Ben appears up front. Yes he was THAT close to front row but if you look at his practice times he was last Yam 2 out of 3 sessions by over half a second! His race pace will be poor regardless of what he did last year IMO. He attained his grid position with a one lap wonder and none of his other laps where even close. Spies scrapping for points around 9th or 10th I reckon.

You will be lucky to see a result out of Ben until he is top 3 or 4 every session of a GP weekend and within 3 or 4 tenths of the leaders. Then again you could clutch at the straws of the  "he is the best on tired rubber" argument and I could be wrong (really me??) ? Cal says the soft compounds will be wrecked with 8 to go so Spies should be on the podium tomorrow in the world of Elbowz. 

Really... Good luck to Ben, he really needs to get his arse in gear! But I can't see it happening tomorrow and I doubt he does either.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Ben

Is ben the one at fault? , or is he a fallguy for the team? , somethings going on!! .:blink:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle