Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow storms to front row, Stoner on pole

Cal Crutchlow will start from the front row of the grid for the third time in the opening five races of 2012 at Catalunya tomorrow having qualified his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 machine in third place. The British rider was in contention for pole position throughout a session run in scorching hot temperatures that peaked at 31 degrees and 10 minutes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 June 2012 14:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Sorry Benny....

I am sober again??? Top 5 though? Feeling a bit bold tonight Sir Bennylot? You on the earthworms again?

That must mean you think one of the other Yamaha's will finish behind Spies by my reckoning? There may be room in the top 5 ??? Easily if we have any mishaps I suppose but I just ain't feeling it yet. Ben needs more FP pace and even then he has to make a decent start............ then still only maybe.

Ciao Mama's

Reply to this Topic
deeplycynicalman

Feb 12

Wosi proves the point... again

Wosi proves T.S's point conclusively that the British are clearly not bothered by being wankers either...

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

90% rain

for tomorrow ( so i have been told )..............bloody rossi fans .

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

willie - i'm with you on that one mate.  beware criticising elbowz though, you may be subjected to the "asshat" wrath that i've enjoyed many times ....

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

@wosi

trailer - "According to reports , he has already been speaking to factory teams............"

As I said before, we don't for second-hand reports that Cal is talking to factories ... FIGJAM Crutchlow told us himself.

Let's face it, he's able to regularly crash what's considered the best-handling bike out there, he'll be a natural for the Ducati and may even eclipse Rossi's factory record of three-in-a-row.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

T.S

How many times has Cal crashed the 1000cc , not many .

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Get out the fkn ouija board!

Another rider with gumption AND attitude! Did I ever tell you I was a big admirer of Fogarty despite him being an arrogant little fk?

Thank Christ there'll be someone to step into Stoners shoes and attempt to keep 'em honest! I've often said the '35' is a sign!

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Bah!

Please ignore any "banter" I direct at wosi.  It really is for his consumption only.  He lives for this sort of stuff.

@wosi == please ignore.

Reply to this Topic
airbornetrooper

Jan 10

Bob

good comments bob, yeah i don't mind cal shooting his mouth off, bout time someone had a voice in a paddock full of yes men, whiners, and boring farts (unlike wsbk). yip foggy was a gobshite but he usually backed it up on the track.

not british by the way, but they do have thick skins i know i married one.

let's hope for great race tomorrow i'd like to see ben and cal do well.

bye

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Ouch!

After Dovi.....:lol:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN