Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo wins home race at Catalunya MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo wins home race at Catalunya

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt   says:

Jorge Lorenzo wins home race at Catalunya

Jorge Lorenzo showed why Yamaha is so desperate to keep and why Honda might have to break the bank to sign him for 2013 after he claimed a third win of the season in his home race at Catalunya today. The Spaniard increased his lead in the world championship to 20-points after closest rival Casey Stoner could only finish fourth. Lorenzo brilliantly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 June 2012 14:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I wonder what caseys excuse will be

my moneys on chatter

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

Great racing.

Good race once again but I do feel for Ben today a great start when is the luck gonna come for this guy I thought this was gonna be a race between him and Dani only for that little mistake I feared the worst when he went down thought that his race over but it was good to see him come through the pack and salvage a top 10 finish only for that mistake going in too hot It would have been a Yamaha battle and who ever says Honda is the best bike well suck on that they got trounced well and truly and BS would have done the same too today confidence coming back wouldn't rule out a podium finish or even a win in the next event just like last year one bad race then go on to win the next better luck next time.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

great ride by jorge

Great ride by jorge and can't see the title going anywhere else and he should sign that yamaha contract now.A good ride by rossi,looks like the duke is on the way up.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

supermario

The chatter was so bad the bike was unrideable,looks like he will retire an ex champion....

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

19 consecutive podum run ends..

fantastic race by Lorenzo, thought he was going to get swallowed midrace by Dovi but he did incredibly well to catch up and then pull away from Pedrosa.. jeez, Lorenzo will take some beating in the coming rounds. If Stoner does win he will truly have earnt it. But How sweet were those Yamahas?? youve got to hand it to them, the soft tires looked clean compared to the hard ones on the Honda.

Gutted for Stoner, it was definitely damage limitation as Cal nearly had him too. And Dovi superb once again, quoted that he was eyeing the factory seat for 2013 at the start of the weekend, and this result will surely boost that chance some more.

As for Ben Spies...LOL! someone needs to tell him you dont win races in the first two laps of the race. He's inching his way out of the Yamaha factory team...

Roll on Silverstone, cant wait, this year is shaping up to be a cracker. You can bet Casey will come back with something....either itll be a fail or he'll be back at the top

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

yamaharacer

Poor old ben,desperate overtake and crashes nothing to do with luck,you never know he may get a crt ride next year...

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

You feckers can LOL at Ben Spies all you want but when his luck does change I wonder what you're gonna be saying next when he does win.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

good race

between Jorge and Dani and Lorenzo has did an excellent job all weekend.
YamRacer he made a mistake...his fault but at least he made a good comeback.
Excellent job by the tech 3 boys to finish in front of factory bikes considering some on here use to say that was an impossibility!
Also good to see Ducati making progress albeit small but at least they now seem to be moving in a better direction.
I won't comment on Stoners race otherwise the usual suspects will subject me to a deluge of abuse but it looks like the Honda's did not do enough to get a good race set up.They should have improved as the race went on but it did not happen.
My moneys on Lorenzo for the title.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Yamaha Racer

I agree with you. People should not kick Ben when his results have been somewhat lacking. Things will change for him in a positive way I am sure.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

sorry fell to sleep...

......who won.....cos i looked at the screen on the last lap after i`d fell to sleep after the first one....and fell to sleep again before the end

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices