Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo wins home race at Catalunya MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo wins home race at Catalunya

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt   says:

Jorge Lorenzo wins home race at Catalunya

Jorge Lorenzo showed why Yamaha is so desperate to keep and why Honda might have to break the bank to sign him for 2013 after he claimed a third win of the season in his home race at Catalunya today. The Spaniard increased his lead in the world championship to 20-points after closest rival Casey Stoner could only finish fourth. Lorenzo brilliantly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 June 2012 14:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

I do blame him you stupid fool for going in too hot but more importantly after the fall he recovered and got 6 championship points not ideal if you're in a works team but given what happened I am glad he got a top ten finish in the end.

Blame Circuit De Catalunya WTF Ben likes that circuit you stupid muppet Fernando Torres WTF again CosherB just go back into your box where you belong clown.

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Ben Spies crash...

It's what rear wheel steering was invented for.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

never mind elbowz, you'll understand one day ....

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

MOTOGP

Dont know about you lot , but i really enjoyed todays race . Shame Cal screwed up his start * face palm * , if he didnt , there was good chance of him staying out infront of Stoner and Dovi ( easy for me to say ) today .

Looks like Rossi is slowly climbing the ladder to the podium again.....about time!! ( makes good racing ) .

Ben , what a F.U.B.A.R , he must of been fuming under his helmet..........* double face palm * .

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Cal

Cal showed again that he's fast, but he isn't a great racer. Great racers can overtake. Cal can carry a lot of speed into the apex, but that's no use if all you are going to do is run into the back of the rider in front. We can all see how fast he is, but he needs to learn to overtake. It looked like Stoner was holding him up, but in reality I don't think that was the case. Watching on TV we got the impression Cal must have made a mistake in the closing laps, since it seemed he was suddenly a couple of seconds back. Looking at the lap charts however it seems that Stoner just turned up the wick a little over the last three or four laps and Cal didn't have an answer especially in the last section. But it does put one thing to bed. To all those people who kept saying "We'll see what happens when Cal gets the new brakes we'll see what happens." We've seen.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Spies

Ben reckons he made one mistake today. He didn't, he made two. Yes he was impetuous and went in way too hot, but he did make another arguably more serious mistake. He kept trying to turn hard when he ran onto the grass and that's what had him on his ear.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Hayden

I've heard a few people bad mouthing Hayden for his excuse today, but I have a lot of sympathy. I have a neurological problem with my left had where it goes numb sometimes. Got it right now funnily enough and if Hayden has the same problem in his right then it must be very awkward. If he has the same symptoms as I do then he must have real problems getting a feel of the brake more than anything else. Various doctors have been unable to diagnose a cause and physio does nothing for me. When it hits it just does and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. Sounds like Nicky's is just the same and I hope it clears up for him.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Silverstone

This is going to make for a great race at Silverstone. Both Stoner and Lorenzo are going to be desperate to win. With twenty points in it Jorge will be eager to increase his lead to a psychologically important 25 points and obviously Casey will be desperate to stop him. Today's race will have upped Dani's confidence and given Spies a huge boost. Cal's going to be eager to make a good showing in his home race (if he can learn to pass) and Dovi will be keen to score another podium. And it looks like Bautista and Rossi are keen to join (the back end of) the party.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

MOTOGP

Cals got the speed . He just dosent seem that confident in the overtaking area .

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Stunning race...especially the first 20 seconds...tailed off a bit after that. Crowd at 80,000 and capacilty nearlt 2x that....is that due to the racing or state of the Spanish economy?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices