Skip to content

Discuss This Isle of Man TT: John McGuinness takes 19th TT win TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Isle of Man TT: John McGuinness takes 19th TT win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil Wain  says:

Isle of Man TT: John McGuinness takes 19th TT win

John McGuinness made it TT win number 19 when he led the Royal London 360 Superstock race from start to finish. After numerous podiums, it was his first win in the class and he led home Michael Dunlop by 7.8s, the Northern Irishman overhauling fellow countryman Ryan Farquhar in the closing stages. “It was a tough race but I concentrated really...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 June 2012 23:15)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Michael Dunlop

Surprised he didn't take this one after last year.

As he said his opening lap wasn't quick enough. Love his final comments in the post race interview.

I hope he'll take the Supersport tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic
theglovenor

Jul 10

theglovenor says:

mcg

when i saw McG go through ballacraine on the first lap i knew he wasnt going to be beaten in this race.if he is on it you can see the determination infusing the whole bike...

big respect to karl harris too - he's got the riding stlye sussed and if he sticks at it he will win a race one day i am sure.

Reply to this Topic
undii

Jan 06

undii says:

Ugh

Wow, thanks for spoiling it in your email header which was the first thing I saw when I checked email.

Reply to this Topic
jonnybhairspray

Sep 06

Brilliant !!!

Now I don't have to watch it tonight.  Thanks for putting the result in your email header.

Reply to this Topic
buzzb

Apr 06

buzzb says:

morons

Thanks for sending this email now ruined tonights viewing on ITV4

Reply to this Topic
MEugeneGardiner

May 12

Need a good TT read?

It seems that the TT flies by, faster and faster every year -- and not just because they’ve cut back on practice sessions! If you want a great summer read and can’t get enough of the TT, please check out Riding Man, available for Kindle on the Amazon UK web site.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

what do you expect when you come onto a biking website during the TT?  i would have though that, unless you live like a hermit in a particularly dark cave, it would be difficult to avoid hearing the result for over 24 hours.  even BBC North West have mentioned his 19th win.

Reply to this Topic
ian163

Mar 12

ian163 says:

Thanks a bunch....

Thank you MCN for truly spoiling my nights TT viewing "A BIG WELL DONE" not happy...................

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Lil125Guy

Oct 11

Lil125Guy says:

ian163

I concur... cheers guys Yours, a miffed subscriber

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

well done

john on another win, you guys are the cream of your sport, like corsherB i cant believe what some muppets put on here!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices