Skip to content

Ask MCN Appealing for sponsorship on the forum Site admin and feedback

You are in... Forums > Ask MCN > Site admin and feedback > Appealing for sponsorship on the forum

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

oliverdupuy

Jul 04

oliverdupuy says:

Appealing for sponsorship on the forum

Hi Admins

I was drafting a post to put up appealing for sponsorship, but wanted to check with you first whether it would be ok - I appreciate it would mean I am effectively advertising on your turf!

I'm competing in the Manx GP for the first time this year and, like many racers on the forum, struggling with costs and struggling to get any 'commercial' funding.

So I came up with (well, borrowed from a similar thing Red Bull F1 did) an idea to try to raise some cash - sell spaces on the bike for people to put their face on it. It's a bit of fun, it's cheap, and as so many people are so interested in racers who take on the Isle of Man, I thought the fact it's a bit different and it's the TT course, and the TT being on at the moment... well it might drum up some interest.

So I've got the website all built (http://www.manxfaces.co.uk) and I'm hoping 200 people will think racing at the Isle of Man is crazy enough to warrant chipping in ten quid and having their face / logo / whatever they want on the side of the bike. The money raised won't beging to cover the whole cost, but it will make a massive difference.

I would really really like to put a post up on the forum to ask people to a- buy a spot, and b- tell their friends about it. But I of course would only do so with your blessing.

So please may I put a post up, and would you like the MCN logo going round the Manx GP for a tenner? :laugh: Or if the editorial would be interested in doing an article on it, any publicity will help!

Thanks
Oli

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 June 2012 21:52)

Post a message in Site admin and feedback

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices