General muppet mcn members General

You are in... Forums > General > General > muppet mcn members

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

banditman2010

Jan 11

muppet mcn members

i have found that some members on here are so up there own buttocks they think they are far better than the rest of us,,,,

to them snooty members guess what no i carnt spell, never spent a day on the dole in my entire life, ive worked to put food on my table,so not being able to spell or add up as not put dampers on my life,, why dp you think less of people that carnt spell, well i fart in your general direction, im more of a man than you will ever be as i dont have eny hang ups in my life pharaps you do and to comment about others spelling is to make you feel better in your life, 1 2 3 orrrrrrr poor you:tongue::tongue::lol:

addition my spelling never stopped me from serving my country in northern irland  and falklands, did you???????????:ph43r: esp 330 guy

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 June 2012 02:43)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
banditman2010

Jan 11

northernhellboy

no not the falklands it was put in for a famerly member who actualy didnt come back but he was thicker than me at spelling so but can certainly walk the walk and talk the talk scares to prove it dood, but not taken the wrong way:wink::ph43r:

see them southern irish folk shoot you in the back, and hence all the trouble just so you know i talk the talk, it wasnt the people in northern irland  it was them from the south they where just going into the north to kill see general public dont know that,, and enyway stop trying to steer this blogg away from the fun:mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Banditman

Its perfect for ya....:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
NORTHERNHELLBOY

Feb 10

bandit-dude

I too stand with pride on the day of rememberance...as i can't remember too much from my time in uniform, I was either pissed, hungover, frozen, or too hot.

anyway, sorry dude, if you thought I'd hi-jacked ya thread.

you're an ok dude with me, a) you've got a bike. b) you've served your time. c) you drive a truck....and I can't spell either. 

AND you're quite right, there' is some Muppets on here, but that whats make us different.

Cheers dude,  hope to see ya around?

:biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

yes

I was on here a lot going back a few years, dont come on much now.

Seemed there was/ is a lot of banter, some friendly, some not so much.

Loads of you are mates and some threads are real good and hilarious. I like to knock about on here, but I feel i'm not part of the 'in' crowd and often overlooked.

I can't believe no soul has commented on my thread yesterday. Trying to get such a good thing out to a wide audience and seems theres no interest for something we could all be so greatful for at some point, hopefully we wont but air ambulance saved a friends life in wales in 2010. If you don't like IAM then fine, (although I know a few on here are members and they're a charity too).

Oh I need to change my profile pic, wow I havent had that zx6 for ages now.:smile

Reply to this Topic
zx12rbadassisnowzx6rbadass

Sep 11

is this about spelling

or hm forces or jim hensons muppetts ????

better clear this up ambidextrous is a nice word to spell

this is another of jim hensons weird and wonderful creations

and its very nice to serve your country,but it is for some ppl and not for others,

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

MRS H

There are other muppet mcn members that  want a tag ALSO PREUNIT get on it mate

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

HMMMMMMM

osc you might be right.

KrismusSikpunz