Skip to content

Discuss This Piaggio X10 first ride First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Piaggio X10 first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Piaggio X10 first ride

The Piaggio X10 is not dirt cheap: the £5,000 you need to score one will seem like a lot to plenty of bike riders, who inevitably consider what motorcycle they could get for that money, but against most rival scooters it looks pretty good. It also happens to be the best scooter in its class. The only version of the X10...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 June 2012 10:50)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
manxybanksy

Feb 06

manxybanksy says:

hut...

bloooooaaaaargh. Sorry

Reply to this Topic
maxiscooter

Sep 11

maxiscooter says:

Where can I get a test ride?

It's great to see Piaggio UK are importing a replacement for the Xevo to compete with the Burgman, Majesty, Sym and Kymco offerings in the 300cc to 400cc class. To me it looks like a good deal with ABS and a competitive price. But the question is, where can I test ride one? Bit rhetorical as I know that virtually no dealer will offer one for test rides and there lies part of the problem. I'm not going to shell out £5K on a bike/scooter without a test ride. Come on Piaggio, setup some roadshows and let punters have a ride on a selection of your scooters. Maybe they're selling so many new scooters that they don't need to spend time and money on promotional events.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Test Rides?

Amazing that any bikes get sold, considering that the manufacturers do nothing anymore to promote riding, and dealers seem more interested in selling merchandise to existing riders than bikes.

Why can I go into any automobile dealership and get a test drive in exchange for letting them photocopy my license, but I have to go hundreds of miles to some special event to test ride a motorcycle?

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Reliability

How is Piaggio reliability these days? Never see anything of theirs here in the US except a few Aprilias at the track (although I do understand that over-priced retro Vespa scooters are trendy in California – but that is a couple of thousand miles away from where I live).

Reply to this Topic
jbond

Aug 02

jbond says:

Burgman 400

Why no mention of the Burgman 400 when comparing it with other mid sized maxis? The AN400 has been around now in various forms since 1999, it's sold fairly well, it's cheap and it just plain works.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices