Skip to content

Discuss This Isle of Man TT: Honda and Suzuki ready for Saturday’s Senior TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Isle of Man TT: Honda and Suzuki ready for Saturday’s Senior

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Isle of Man TT: Honda and Suzuki ready for Saturday’s Senior

Honda TT Legends and Tyco TAS Suzuki are tearing down their TT awnings but are definitely planning to race in tomorrow’s six-lap Senior race. TT Legends boss Neil Tuxworth said: “We have to get our truck on the boat tomorrow otherwise we’ll be here for eight more days. We’ve transferred all Mugen equipment to our truck and we’ll work from their...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 June 2012 13:06)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Local artist in Lincoln, FB page (Jane Stanton Donnor Artist) in middle of new painting of Simoncelli. 5 bikes on one very big canvass. First bike done, check it out guys Haha peeps just posting random rumours, the cheek of it lol

Reply to this Topic
636darren

Apr 12

636darren says:

senior cancelled.

perhaps the organisers should consider running the main event during the week, that way they can reschedule if needed due to weather. lets face it... THE SENIOR IS THE MAIN ATTRACTION , YET IS NOT EVEN GOING TO HAPPEN. PISS POOR.

Reply to this Topic
Shepshep

Aug 09

Shepshep says:

Senior cancelled

If I had just paid a small fortune to ferry out to the IOM to watch the most important road race in the would (senior TT), and it was cancelled over a (shock horror, rain in the IOM) bit of rain, I would be mightily cheesed off. I was there in 1997 when the senior was run in torrential wind and rain. I know rider safety is paramount, but rescheduling around the met office forecasts would ensure the race could be safely run whilst the fans are there to watch it. How many hours of sunshine as the island seen this week, whilst nothing was happening? It is not rocket science!!!

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i freely admit to not being the IOM TT's biggest fan, but even i was shocked to hear of the Senior TT cancellation.  where was the will to reschedule it for today?  surely it will be run another time - i fully understand the reasons why it wasn't run on Friday and yesterday, and endorse those decisions, but to not run it at all seems either an over-reaction or a lack of forethought a week ago.  the organisers knew that the weather wouldn't last and should have reacted by moving the schedule forward.  easy for me to say with the benefit of hindsight, but didn't the organisers have the same ideas?

Reply to this Topic
Russ65

Apr 09

Russ65 says:

IOM TT 2012

Well i have just arrived back from the TT and had a great trip, will be going back next year, as for friday/saturday senior cancellation yes disappointed, but the TT is dangerous enough without the wet conditions, what i did see was absolutely mind blowing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices