Skip to content

Discuss This Isle of Man TT: Farquhar takes third TT win TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Isle of Man TT: Farquhar takes third TT win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil Wain  says:

Isle of Man TT: Farquhar takes third TT win

Ryan Farquhar took his third TT win on Saturday evening when he took the re-introduced Lightweight TT on the KMR Kawasaki. Farquhar, overcame an early challenge from James Hillier and once the pit stop strategies had balanced themselves out, he was over 20 seconds clear of his fellow Kawasaki rival and eventually took the win by 28.99s. To round out...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 June 2012 22:43)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motocollect

Apr 06

motocollect says:

Great achievement

Great achievement for Ryan. To design and build / prepare these superb bikes and then take the win surely deserved the 'Spirit of the TT' award

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Agreed Ryan has done a great job of bringing the series to fruition and in developing the Kawasaki into such a great package. And I think it's great to see something other than the usual fours on the Island. However I think it's a shame that there are not more than two bikes suitable for the class. I know Ryan says he's hopeful that other manufacturers will build suitable bikes, but can you see it happening? The class is hardly high profile enough to encourage other manufacturers to develop a new bike. The only company that has more or less suitable hardware to build something out of the parts bin, but I suspect if they did the bike would be too expensive for what is ostensibly a low budget class. It would be sad to see the class fail to spread due to its being a virtual one make series.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices