Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Misano Race 2: Biaggi secures emphatic double World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Misano Race 2: Biaggi secures emphatic double

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

WSB Misano Race 2: Biaggi secures emphatic double

Max Biaggi stormed to his second race win of the day with a dominant performance in race two at Misano. The factory Aprilia rider was clearly buoyed by his race one win wasted no time getting to the front and after passing Tom Sykes and Jonathan Rea eased away and pulled out a commanding lead. He said: “To take the double...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 June 2012 17:13)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

great

ride from rea and haslam, and ya have to take ya hat off to biaggis two wins, dont no whats up with sykes, mega fast for a couple of laps, then drops back, only just beat his team mate baz, very poor. good racing again today tho.

Reply to this Topic
minezx9

Jan 06

minezx9 says:

Class act!

Great double from Biaggi. Made the rest of them look silly in the second race. Sykes was a major disappointment. Becoming a bit of an enigma. It's one thing doing a flying lap in super pole but when it comes to when it really counts (in the race) he does his usual and slides back into the pack. Come on Kawasaki! Work on the race set up. He was bloody lucky not to have been beaten by his team mate in the second race. Looks like Biaggi is on his way to another world title.

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

If Checa dont stop crashing! No fault of his own of course! I can see Biaggi winning another WSB championship! as long as he keeps it rubber side down with 7 tracks left on the race calender! Good luck to him! shows your  never to old! lol

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

max

never been a big fan of Biaggi, but boy oh boy, he showed his class this round. Complete annihilation of the competition in race 2. Checa must be scratching his head at his hot and cold performance thus far

Absolute thrilled for Jonny Rea! hauling the underpowered bike to 2nd in the standing is one heck of a performance. Hope Honda and TK hustle in some improvements or they will get murdered at Aragon with the long straights

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Max

He is North of 40 and still a class act. Real Talent. When will Leon Haslam put the BMW in front. Silverstone Maybe.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Yeah great rides from Max, but Aprillia need to be looking to the future and I see a future with Chaz Davies.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

curious

Just wondering how close the crt bikes to the wsb bikes...I know crt is a prototype frame with a superbike  engine, but for example how would randy depuniets bike fare against max biaggis in a head to head race. The crt bikes get murdered by the factory prototypes,and i know electronics play a part,but they also seem to be way down on power.  I always thought wsbk and moto gp bikes had fairly close power(10 to 20 hp difference) and the difference was carbon brakes, much less weight and better tires. Biaggis bike was a missile yesterday and yet crts are slow (relatively to the factories...they are still stupid fast). If the crt's represent wsbk against moto gp then the gulf is much bigger than i realized especially as crt use same tires and brakes and are given free reign for use of carbon fibre. Biaggis electronics seem to be state of the art and crts are allowed more fuel for smoothness and more engines for tweaking so why such a huge gulf?

Reply to this Topic
Bruno21

Feb 12

Bruno21 says:

Great Biaggi!He show why he is a legend!

Biaggi and Checa are the best riders on SBK,the rest is like Piglet2010 a piece of shit.

Reply to this Topic
ichabod

Jan 09

ichabod says:

Roman Emperor

Great ride by Max, if he is fired up enough he is still able to beat the best. Bruno21...hm....to call the rest of them a piece of shit goes to show what kind of a first class idiot you are.

I wonder what you do for a living and how good you are at it.....but then again maybe you are unemployed and bored to make statements like that.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

benny

Thanks mate...very informative. I had no idea biaggi used 20 engines last year...obviously then they are right on the edge of destruction. If honda et al can make a motor to be right on the edge you would think the crt manufactures would be able to handle it too. Especially gresini who r running a honda engine...i mean it should be a fun experiment for honda...heres twice as many engines make it work in a straight 4instead of a vfour. Aprillia and bmw should be able to adapt as well...maybe its just growing pains and they will be more aggressive as the seasons roll on...aprillia has already been in moto gp after all and everyone says that their wsbk bike was always a thinly disguised moto gp bike. Anyways appreciate the very informative info...there are some on here, cough,cough assholenostro who r more interested intrying to look knowledgeable and give verbal blowjobs to casey stoner and overuse catchphrases like oompa loompa...imean really like after 50or 60 times it really is time to try to learn a new word...so its nice to actually converse like men not little boys...cheers mate and thanks for the info

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices