Skip to content

Discuss This Chad's first TT TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Chad's first TT

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Neil Shimmin  says:

Chad's first TT

I got some pics of Chad yesterday in the Lightweight TT - four at his Pit Stop and eight after the podium presentation. Chad was obviously full of emotion, completely elated at doing something most cannot even contemplate - finishing an Isle of Man TT race. Congratulations to him and his entire team for his two racing laps at over 100mph and 40th place finish Neil...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 June 2012 11:00)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
H2pots

Jan 09

H2pots says:

well done chad

congratulations chad on finishing your first tt. a fine achievement. respect to you

Reply to this Topic
Jun 06

alter says:

chad is mad, but far from bad

Well done Chad. Hero status for getting of your ass.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Well done Chad and congratualtions to your parents appreciation of Bill Paxtons character in Weird science.

Reply to this Topic
tonypilk

Apr 04

tonypilk says:

Chad's TT

A belter of an article I had tears in my eyes reading it. I am a road race marshal and I have been a Clerk of the Course for a good few years and had to make decisions that I didn't like making. However the emotion that Chad put into that article, you could actually feel the stress he was under made me realize how much passion club bike racer's have for their sport. Congratulations and well done to Chad, his girlfriend, and his family for sharing it with us

Tony Pilkington

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices