Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo signs new two-year deal with Yamaha MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo signs new two-year deal with Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo signs new two-year deal with Yamaha

Jorge Lorenzo has crushed intense speculation that he would switch to Honda next season to replace Casey Stoner by signing a new two-year deal to remain with Yamaha’s factory squad. The Spaniard has agreed a new deal after his management repeatedly claimed there had been no big money approach from HRC. Lorenzo’s new deal will serve as a massive relief to Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 June 2012 11:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

Performance Clause

The only way Rossi would be welcome back at HRC is if Rossi himself offers to put a performance clause in his contract where he gets paid according to how he finishes each race.  That might make HRC believe it's a worthwhile investment.  HRC saves some money getting a top rider who can potentially beat Lorenzo and Rossi gets a chance at another title.

I'd like to see Rossi retire on top instead of going down in such an undignified manner as Capirossi did.  Poor chap stayed too long at the party.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bootlegger

Rossi will decide what he does and he would like to stay at Ducati but only if they can make the bike competitive.
Exactly what do you base your facts on about him not getting better results on another bike?
Its only since he rode the Duke he has had problems.Strange how he can ride it better in the wet if as you say the rider is the problem.
Any rider will tell you the even the current Ducati still has front end problems.
If he moved to another team that problem would be gone and his results would definitely improve.
A few of the riders on the grid have also agreed he would improve a lot on another bike but you prefer to believe numpty nostro.
Now I wonder who would have the best idea!!
Numpty or a current GP rider!

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

useless nostro

The only thing nostro seems to be able to do is write oompa loompa over and over and over. He is rarely correct in his predictions...said rossi was finished in 07,said stoner would never leave ducati, claimed rossi would never go to ducati, and is so blinded by rossis racing success and his own failures that he desperately wants to see him fail...whats the matter numpty, did rossi diss you for an autograph once? Rossi will go to honda and help sort out chatter problem that caseys lack of track time isnt helping. Honda will be awesome next year....they got caught a little this year with late weight penalty. Good one beulligan...nostro should change his name to numpty as he only says the same thing over and over and over"look at me im original...if you like rossi your a follower"...pathetic washed up neverwas

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

I propose that from now on everyone adress nostro as numpty dumpty as that is more applicable to his soothsaying...cheers all

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

acanada

A bit like stoners loyalty to ducati.

Stoner never cost Ducati a fortune and never came promising great things.

What Casey did do was.....................................

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

pc

What Casey did do was.....................................excactly

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

exactly........

.....the opposite to Rossi.

Don't thank me for finishing your sentence bud. Have that one on me.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

pc

excactly......the opposite wont retain the title as rossi has done.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Funnily enough

It took 46 posts to turn this thread into the most boring bollox of all time. 'My action man's better than yours cus he's got the jungle commando outfit and scuba gear'or at least that's what tge pathetic whining sounds like to me. Back on topic. Good for jorge,,.good choice and he seems to have found his balls again, got his head down and produced some god races. The cream will always rise to the top in the end...

Reply to this Topic
someotherbloke

Jun 12

Would it be great to see some sort of try out at the end of the season where all would be moto gp stars got a try out on a factory bike on equal terms same bike same tyres same track fastest lap secures a moto gp ride for 2013 ?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices