Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Chatter fear for Casey Stoner MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Chatter fear for Casey Stoner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Chatter fear for Casey Stoner

The severe chatter issue that has plagued the defence of Casey Stoner’s MotoGP title defence in 2012 is almost certain to play a major factor in the Australian’s bid to claim victory in his final British Grand Prix appearance at Silverstone this weekend. The Repsol Honda rider missed the podium for the first time he has finished a race in his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 June 2012 10:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
adam15holden

Aug 11

adam15holden says:

Boring

Why is there another article about this? Boring.....

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

C'mon, Adam - you know ...

It is just so MCN can provide yet another golden opportunity for the usual list of morons & little kids to burst-forth into print & sink the slipper into Casey Stoner. "Chatter" per se isn't a reality to them - it is simply another "excuse" from Stoner & not a "technical issue" at all ...

Anyway - according to some 7 x different weather forecasts I saw (I was desperate to find a "good" one - if such a thing actually existed for the UK) for the area & Silverstone in particular - the wonderful Brit Summer continues - grey & overcast, constant drizzle, passing showers (some heavy) and even the threat of thunderstorms. same old - just like last year - and what happened then, Zombies?

The Euro fiscal crisis seems to have even carried-over into Dorna's GP scheduling and crap climes. And that twerp, Carmelo Ezpeleta was complaining about Phillip Island & threatening to drop it from the calendar ( a nonsense that would have cost Dorna many $millions ) with the AGP having the security of an iron-clad contract & the AGP Board composed of some of the hardest-nosed businessmen & toughest buggers this side of the Black Stump. Next to this mob - poor Carmelo is just a choir boy.

Unless there comes a Biblical parting of the clouds & liquid sunshine - maybe CS has SFA to worry about. Time will tell. Cheers

Reply to this Topic
tiburcio

Jun 12

tiburcio says:

ch-ch-ch-chatter..

You sir, are the most perfect example of a moron!!! Someone who does not have a purpose in life, a clue of what he is talking about and as such resort to unhappy posts such as those.

I find this very amusing because i though that you only posted bulshit like that on crash.net, but as it turned out you also build a nest here too!

Please get a life, get laid an enjoy the races.

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Think..

... he needs to be concentrating on his tyre choice.. ;) Joking aside... good job Bridgestone are releasing some new tyres this weekend, slicks front and soft rear? They'll be handy given this weekend's forcast!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

Nothing Stoner has said contradicts what his crew chief says there...

"Every time we go out on track we find a different condition so the chatter increases or decreases always."

I suspect they listen to each other quite closely especially considering the success they've had over the time they've worked together... do you actually follow this sport?

Edit/

Also, can you cite an educated example of this conventional wisdom... & would most people consider their opinion more or less qualified than a 2 times world champion who is known (& accoladed by a 9 times world champion) for making extremely difficult bikes to ride win races.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

One way to San Diego please.

Does Casey Stoner listeni to his crew chief, of course he does! The double premier class world champion isn't an idiot.  Yes, he's a PR pooper and  roll my eyes at some comments he has made but respect the sliding skill from the fastest guy on Earth.  I don't quite see how he's developing the bike backwards though....

And yes Aquarius has it exactly right - MCN continue to post utterly pointless subjects but we continue to comment on them!!  it's just a bit of fun afterall - even Benny the H came back :-)  And you're bang on about The UK weather.  That singular subject is a very close 2nd for why I'm heading Stateside (and only a few hours from Laguna)

As a complete side note, I read a copy of Fast Bikes about 3 years ago and nearly cried with disdain at the quality of Journo writing and overall unpleasantness of the editor.   Exactly who is responsible for keeping that mag in circulation? (incredibly important note, I read it but did not buy it.)

Reply to this Topic
YamahaRacer

May 12

YamahaRacer says:

I would not write him off yet remember his final season on the Ducati right near the end.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

chatter

I thought casey said honda were introducing new parts at silverstone to hopefuly cure the chatter.

Reply to this Topic
Jun 06

alter says:

r haslam

just booked ron haslam race school, silverstone, 25 june. yap yap yap said the cbr

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Rain

..for all three days. This might just help out the Repsols

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle