Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Nicky Hayden expects tough weekend MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Nicky Hayden expects tough weekend

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Nicky Hayden expects tough weekend

Nicky Hayden is anticipating a tough British Grand Prix at Silverstone this weekend as he goes in search of his first top five finish of the season. Ducati’s new factory GP12 is still not capable of mounting a serious podium challenge in dry conditions and American Hayden hasn’t finished higher than sixth in the opening five races. Team-mate Valentino Rossi hasn’t finished...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 June 2012 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

benny

The BRDC own silverstone race track the arabs lease it,i think nicky was refering to the kfc just up the road from the track when he said" it seems like home".

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

OK Richyfast5

Your forgiven...sorry I was on a boring train journey and picked on you...Keep up the good posts.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

numpty nostro

Numpty dumpty sat on a throne,wiping his mouth from casey he'd blown, as casey laughed and we all joined in,numpty finally realized he's just a has been...cheers loser rossi WILL ride a factory honda next year even though you are unable to see patterns... Try to use real words not just oompa loompa...everyone got bored with that 57 posts ago

Reply to this Topic
chipsandgravy

Feb 11

1986vf......oh I can't be bothered

geez where did that come from. The only reference to CS in this entire thread was from your own post!! And what an insightful, well thought out post it turned out to be. By the look of your avatar you seem to be a father........

oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

luv it!

I can be bothered VFR.....Keep em coming....

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Ha just having some fun lads with somoeone who only posts derisive condescending comments to anyone whose opinions differ from his own.Yes im a dad of 2 little boys chips and when they are old enough to understand what that means they will also find it funny.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

In other news

Mcn also expect the earth to be orbiting the sun

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Poetry - Just for me VFR man

with lashings of maple syrup too. That's so sweet of you.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices