Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Ben Spies looking to transform fortunes MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Ben Spies looking to transform fortunes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Ben Spies looking to transform fortunes

Ben Spies has admitted it is essential for him to transform his disappointing form round at the forthcoming Silverstone and Assen MotoGP rounds. The Texan heads to Silverstone this weekend for round six of the new 1000cc era without a top six finish to his name after a bitterly frustrating start to the season. Spies has only scored a best of eighth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 June 2012 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

OMG the feckwits are talking about football on a Motorbike forum are you jealous carcleanergirl of CFC three titles 7 CUPS 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE jealous of Roman too get a life you bunch of useless fools. You can give Spies all the stick you like dare you go and say it in his face muppet bitches.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

yamahaGYTR

We had better not mention uniteds stats then.......

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

never let the facts get in the way of a good story or a cheap soundbite elbowz (by the way, welcome back to Elbowz II).  acanada has also spotted a rather large flaw in your last rant.

UEFA Champions League - Manchester United have won 3, Liverpool 5, but Real Madrid are way ahead with 9.

UEFA Cup Winners Cup - now a defunct competition, Chelsea won it twice, bettered by AC Milan and Anderlecht (on final appearances), Barcelona won it 4 times.

UEFA Cup/ UEFA Europa League - Chelsea haven''t made it to the final.

Premier League (i class this as all-time English league champions) - Chelsea with 4 are behind Sunderland, Aston Villa, Everton and Arsenal.  Liverpool have won it 18 times and, of course, Manchester United have bagged 19.  interestingly, before 2003 and the Abramovich era, Chelsea were English champions only once in the 1954/55 season, as i'm sure you're aware.

FA Cup - not looking much better here as Chelsea have 7, behind Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal.  And Manchester United have won it 11 times.

League Cup - Chelsea have 4, bettered by Tottenham Hotsur, Manchester United and Aston Villa.  Liverpool have 8.  and of course, my beloved Stoke City beat Chelsea in the 1972 final in front of a crowd of 98,000 at Wembley (couldn't help myself, had to mention that one!).

i could go on, but it's getting a bit tiresome having to point out the obvious.  elbowz mate, you're a johnny-come-lately fan of a johnny-come-lately football club.  (by the way, my Stoke City were formed 43 years before Chelsea).  frankly, if Fleetwood Town had £1 billion invested in them, they'd be playing Champions League football.

you also do us all a disservice on here claiming that we couldn't / wouldn't speak our minds face-to-face, man-to-man.  another example of a small minded attitude and the ignorant treatment of others on here by your good self.  plus you're soooooooo easy to wind up .......

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Richard and benny

Richard, I'd not let ben spies near a bike I owned unless it was in the states. Every interview I have ever heard he has complained about all the travel involved in moto gp. Like most septics he doesn't like to leave. Probably because they live in a fantasy land and when they leave theyhave to deal with reality...........benny, what's the beef with nicky. He's a good rider, a nice guy and works hard. Why on earth would you want a guy who prefers pedal power to engine power on the red peril?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

cosher

Chelsea were not Romans first choice, Spuds were, so 'elbowz' should count his blessings.

Up the 'Palace'! ;)

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

Respect Pacey ..... many a happy trip to the Big Smoke to see Stoke at Selhurst Park ..... apart from a 6-3 I seem to remember from about 10 years ago!

I thought that story about RA was football folklore - did he really fly over Stamford Bridge and change his mind to buy Chelsea rather than Spurs?  Despite that, I somehow think that elbowz would now be a Tottenham supporter had RA gone through with Plan 'A'.

elbowz - normal service resumed in FP1 at Silverstone - no. 11 in 11th and a crash for good measure.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

CosherB biggest enemy on MCN and to rub salt in the wound you're a complete dick too.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

biggest enemy?  just what world do you inhabit elbowz?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hatred.

You do know that I hate you MuppetB.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN