Skip to content

Discuss This Win 50% off your bike policy this June! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Win 50% off your bike policy this June!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Win 50% off your bike policy this June!

Fancy saving some dosh on your bike insurance? Then head over to MCNcompare to get a cracking deal. Not only could you save a whopping £150** or more on your bike insurance policy, you could also be in with a chance of winning a year’s bike insurance for HALF THE PRICE*! Head over to MCNcompare to renew your policy before June 29th...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 June 2012 11:47)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

biker appathy...

If you really believe that WE believe in the 50% cheaper crap that every company offers,,, then excuse me.

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Cheaper!!

My policy was due for renewal in May so I used MCN compare to get the best price. I then used another well known price comparison site to get another set of quotes.One of the two sites gave much better quotes and I ended up buying my policy via the cheapest and best cover option.

Was MCN the best? well let's just say I now have insurance from Bennetts and also a nice cuddly meerkat toy!

Reply to this Topic
flyingpanintothefire

Aug 02

save a whopping £150...NOT

Well I tried it and it failed miserably... got a quote for Hasting Direct and it was 20% more expensive than the meerkat for the same insurer... so I am out......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices