Go to most recent reply

brian1963

May 12

brian1963 says:

motobike intercom

hi can any body tell me what is the best intercom out there

thanks bri

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 June 2012 16:10)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Intercom

Just picked up an Interphone F3 and it's really good.  Crystal clear sound quality - connects to my girlfriends headset and my SatNav.  Spot on. 

Reply to this Topic
bbstrikesagain

Nov 08

I've had a pair of

Netphone DK118-1000m for nearly two years, in twice daily use for listening to music/answering calls, and occasional use as an intercom and for satnav.

The best there is.  Why?  VFM.  Two years ago mine were about £118 a pair.  Now they can be had for <£70 a pair.  Compared to the F4s or other top brands I was weighing up I saved a fortune, earned brownie points at home, and as it happens these units are actually really very good, do everything that is needed, and are still working perfectly.  They look like better and better value as the years and months roll by.

Search for 250871224258 on eBay.  The seller also sells them singly, as pairs and in threesomes, direct from Hong Kong or China.  He also has spare helmet kits, 260805755362, for under a tenner!

I'm personally so taken by mine that I'm staying with them so I can hook up with my mates set, so now I'm trying to sell their 2km, Multi-Talk (unlimited riders but half-duplex), big brothers that I picked up in China a few weeks ago (251083282212)...

Reply to this Topic
Gixxermax

Jun 12

Gixxermax says:

Intercom

I have been using Autocom systems for a few years now and can not say enough about them.  They are crystal clear in sound quality and have a great range to them, I can also plug in my phone as well as a sat nav and music MP3 player.  They are great and easy to use and would recommend them to any one.  You can pic them up on Ebay but if you want you can still get them and many more accessories on line from the company.  Good luck.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices