Skip to content

Riding & events The British Superbike School Riding Skills

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Riding Skills > The British Superbike School

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

wapdad

Oct 05

wapdad says:

The British Superbike School

Mike Abbott started post-test motorcycle training in 2009, having qualified as a RoSPA Instructor, and was later accredited by the DSA. He had road raced from 1989 until finally giving up in 2005, attending any race school he could find, preparing his own bikes as a qualified Automotive Engineer. You’ll see him on page 170 of Rupert Paul’s book ‘Pass the Bike...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 June 2012 10:07)

Post a message in Riding Skills

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eugenios

Jan 12

Eugenios says:

I'd like to know how motorcycles work before the inevitable problems of aging show up. I remember when I was younger, back in the 90s,and I can't believe twenty-three years have passed since then. I start to feel the time eating my heels.

Reply to this Topic
Lisha

Feb 13

Lisha says:

This school has done nothing but good, until now. I adore an action that involves people helping people. I usually don't share my secrets, but I believe that those who do are powerful and don't feel like they have less left if they give.

Reply to this Topic
mivpl

Mar 11

mivpl says:

riders

the number of riders on the track (sometimes 40 or more) of varying abilities.http://www.essay-master.com/researchpapers.html

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

WTF are you gay lords going on about?

Stick to the story instead of feeding in your links!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle