Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Valentino Rossi quickest in wet opening practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Valentino Rossi quickest in wet opening practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Valentino Rossi quickest in wet opening practice

Valentino Rossi took full advantage of the Ducati Desmosedici’s liking for rain conditions this morning to top the timesheets at a wet and windy Silverstone. The Italian set a best time of 2.19.328 on his final flying lap to move 0.077s clear of factory Ducati team-mate Nicky Hayden. Rossi claimed his best Ducati result in the wet in Le Mans last month...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 June 2012 11:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

surprise.

well well well....this Bautista bloke looking quite the part on the Showa equipped RC....

Reply to this Topic
glentraman

Mar 05

glentraman says:

moto gp in the rain how not exciting, i think i'll watch blockbusters instead

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Agreed mate, he's relentless.  Looks like a proper racing nutter that fella!  Smiles for Spain.  The lad Bradl also did well in FP2.  Quite a mixed bag overall... Only one more sesh before Qualifying.  It's gonna be an interesting race with the forecast.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Shame Dovi didn't get on the Yamaha earlier.  He's gelling very well.  In part contribution he's in a two man team that doesn't consist of the fastest man alive or Cao'n' Pedrosa.  He's comfortable.  Bradl also one to watch. And no, unlike Benski - I don't have Dovi's poster above my bed ;)

Reply to this Topic
gooey1

Aug 07

gooey1 says:

Race Prediction

I am a TROLL and live under Spaghetti junction and judging by how much it's pixxing is down here right now the race on Sunday is going to be WET.  You'd think therefore that Captain Pugwash Pedrosa would do well but no he's too worried about getting he's num num blanket wet so will potter around in 8th.  Spies shoudl never have used no'11 plate - it is his destiny now.  Stoner has been mind-fuxxed by Lorenzo's brilliance and strength of mind & spirit and has lost the plot.  If Dovi wants speed he needs to match that horrendous chin fluff to some big sideburns as per Rocket Ron and Guy Martin (real men).  The wet will once again sort the men from the boys: 1: Cal, 2: The Goat, 3: Homeboy Hayden - you read it here first !!

GO CAL !! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

someone tell dovi

that benny loves him,everyone can see it dude, me wll m patriotic and i hope cal whoops ass hole in dolamio.. rossi god in wet obvioulsy using stoners od settings!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices