Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Casey Stoner fastest in Silverstone practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Casey Stoner fastest in Silverstone practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Casey Stoner fastest in Silverstone practice

Casey Stoner ended the first day of practice for his final British Grand Prix appearance on top of the timesheets at a windswept Silverstone circuit this afternoon. Fourth quickest in wet and windy conditions this morning, the Australian took full advantage of improved weather in the second session to top the leaderboard with a 2.04.791. The session started under bright skies but...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 June 2012 15:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

wosiflop

most fans do care about stoner as he appart from jorge can challenge rossi on equal machinery, well stoner won on the duke but wasnt on the yam,stoner wins on the honda rossi on the duke,no win for him yet tho, stoners retirement has just eased off the losing pain thats all!, as far as bottle!well casey and all the other world class riders out here have more than you can ever dream of buster.

cal for the podium we hopes.:wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Sorry to rain on your parade

but there is no way stoner is gonna win anything this weekend. Its clear that the conditions in FP2 were something of a lottery. This can be seen in the timesheet, which is also fairly mixed.

If it rains, stoner won't get on the podium. If it fully dries out stoner won't get on the podium. He'll be too busy doing the pogo

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

fueled and lubed.

well im happy to disapoint you as like stoner i do have a tasty missus but my local is not the blue oyster bar, and i dont listen to erasure or george micheal.so yes i agree in YOUR WORLD im sure i would certainly not. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Actually I take that back

he won't be doing the pogo................

http://youtu.be/y6pJZxzGc_0

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

are you people for real

so stoner has missed a podium for the first time in 23 races and and you experts instantly write him off!! hilarious bunch eh! wosi whats your world ? a long over due to be cleaned shit house or something , if so , your right he wouldn't last 5 mins there mate. anyway my sad matey's i'll let stoner do his talking at the track , meanwhile you's punch it out here.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Wosideq

And what is your world then, and why wouldn't he or Stoner survive in it.

Reply to this Topic
636darren

Apr 12

636darren says:

well said dacron.

as for the rest, keep shouting loud, others might just believe in your convictions too. but lets' hope not.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Good to see bouncing back well after the morning crash know turn into reality on the weekend when it really counts.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

fan worship

Darcon & 636, Stoner is shit hot and as good as it gets, but he's not the god like genius that 'cured' all Hondas problems as Nostro and the rest of his rose tinted specs crowd want us all to believe.

Lorenzo is more than his match in terms of pure speed ,and in my humble opinion a more rounded calmer person ,who over the course of a season will get the better of Casey and win the title.

Nostros claims are just to add fuel to his Rossi hate campaign, Stoner couldnt ride round the Ducatis problems hence the fourth place championship finishes and now the honda has issues he starting to suffer again.

What does it all prove? A great rider needs a great bike under him to dominate ,and they are designed by the engineers NOT the riders ( which pisses on nostros argument)

Ps Elbowz if you dont want to take loads of shit off everyone all the time dont start making wild claims that Spies is back on track with his season UNTIL AFTER he gets a good race result, Practise time count for feck all, neither do qualifying if not turned into a results on raceday.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

CCB

Nostros claims are just to add fuel to his Rossi hate campaign, Stoner couldnt ride round the Ducatis problems hence the fourth place championship finishes and now the honda has issues he starting to suffer again.

How many of the Dukes problems is one man expected to 'ride around'? Casey's 4th places stack up well compared to a 7th place finish last season for Ducati. Yes Stoner AND Dani are having probs atm but are still in the running.

Where's the 'deltabox Duke' currently bud?  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices