Skip to content

Discuss This Radical Ducati Pantah Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Radical Ducati Pantah

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Radical Ducati Pantah

This gorgeous reinterpretation of the original Ducati Pantah 500 is the latest from Spanish firm Radical Ducati. It’s actually based on a mid-‘80s Cagiva Alazurra 350 (which used Ducati engines before Cagiva took over Ducati completely), but with a modified Paso 750 engine, one-off rear end, 851 forks and mudguard, Ducati Monster wheels, Pantah-style fiberglass tank and solo seat by RAD...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 June 2012 17:16)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Sweeeet

Love it ..... I want it NOW......

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Proper

Light lithe sweet little two valve dukes (preferably with a big engine) are just so much fun.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Looks

like it may have a noisy clutch?

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Odd isn't it that the first two posters have made up their minds on how the bike will ride based simply on a photograph.

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Paint only

I bet there isn't a single component from a Pantah on that bike, it has a look-a-likey paint job, that's all.

Looks like a parts bin special from an upmarket breaker's yard.

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

I did love the old pantah...

I did love the 1980s Pantah from a far (not in my league as a student) and this definitely has the fairing & tank shape but the rest...

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

Mean looking.

I like it.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

piroflip

And again we hear from somebody who is only interested in the appearance of a bike. The frame has obviously been hacked about, the tubes behind the rear cylinder are clearly different from the original Alazzura. The reason for this is clearly that they've used too long a shock and therefore had to put the top mount above the rear head. This has resulted in their having to raise the frame tubes at the rear and also the silly looking cut out in the rear of the tank. And of course the seat is higher than it needs to be. Look at the old TTF2 bike and you'll see that the shock is shorter, as a result the mount is behind the rear head and so the rear end is lower. And is it just me or does that swingarm look longer than standard? Looks like a bit of a lashup of a conversion that started with a particular shock rather than specifying the shock to suit the conversion.

Reply to this Topic
chriswren

Jul 09

chriswren says:

There is nothing wrong with liking a bike just cause of the way it looks...........  if not we would all be riding BMW F800's  

Reply to this Topic
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

Piroflips right

Jollyboy, you infer from your arrogant comment that your knowledge is superior; don't be such a bore, there aint nothing wrong, at all,. with admiring a bike just for its asthetics.

1 - 0 to piroflip; that Duke looks awesome.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle