Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow ‘I’d be faster on an R1” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow ‘I’d be faster on an R1”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow ‘I’d be faster on an R1”

Cal Crutchlow reckons he could have lapped the Silverstone track today faster on a production Yamaha R1 machine than his prototype YZR-M1 MotoGP bike after the British rider experienced a tough start to his home race at the Northamptonshire track. Fifth fastest in wet conditions this morning, Crutchlow was only eighth quickest on a dry track this afternoon and frustrated to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 June 2012 22:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

An R1. Seriously? What with similar lap times as the WSB boys, one wonders what all this prototype stuff is about.

Reply to this Topic
adam15holden

Aug 11

adam15holden says:

Where is everyone to abuse Crutchlow for whinging?

Yeah thought so.

He isnt whinging, hes just telling it like it is, like a certain other bloke does.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Lift your

boat anchor you over grown monkey.Who told you that you are that good. Must be a Brit thing. Come fifth and think that talent is a first place waiting to happen.

Reply to this Topic
bluAero

May 12

bluAero says:

R1?

I thought to myself there's no way he said that. Sure enough he didn't from what I read.

A fabricated quote to grab the readers attention. Where's the integrity in journalism?

Reply to this Topic
richyfast5

Feb 06

richyfast5 says:

R1

Id love to see his face if he rocked up for work this morning to find Tommy Hills R1 sat on tyre warmers in his garage, his crew chief arms folded "there you go mouth, now go get on the front row"

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Gold from FIGJAM

"I could go round here faster on a road bike than I could on a MotoGP bike at the minute and I seriously believe that."

Only if you say so, Cal.  Straight-shooter?  Hahahahaha.

Is there some sort of rule that requires each British rider to bin it at least once per round?  It's not one British rider in particular, it's the whole lot of 'em.  Awful.

Reply to this Topic
R30Paul

Jul 08

R30Paul says:

Crutchlow volunters for a CRT bike next year shocker?

"The crucial thing is we can’t stop the bike very well in the distance I need...
We who else is pulling the lever?
Obviously coughs and colds dont'' effect R1s

I honestly think that was a great and gritty ride from CAL yesterday - 6th.. But
If he was fit and and had qualified on the front row, i suspect his result would of been about the same - 6th, If he finished the race! - allowing for running wide several times, nearly taking others out - an off track excursion trying to pass his team mate Dovi.. he needs to cool it a little and develop his race craft...

Cut the shit n' comments and just ride... there ae more excuses in the above than Casey has used all so far this season...

But agian, a cracking and gutsy ride from CAL

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle