Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Valentino Rossi struggling with fast Silverstone MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Valentino Rossi struggling with fast Silverstone

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Valentino Rossi struggling with fast Silverstone

Valentino Rossi blamed his own failure to gel quickly with the fast and technical Silverstone layout for his lowly 11th place in today’s weather-hit practice. Rossi had demonstrated once again just how competitive Ducati’s Desmosedici is in wet conditions when he brilliantly topped the timesheets on a soaking wet track this morning. A best lap of 2.19.328 put the Italian 0.077s ahead...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 June 2012 22:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Flo's success... 90% bike, 10% rider.

Yeah look, it's fantastic news that Florence can put in a faster lap time in the wet when the rest aren't really trying but what's this fkn clown doing?!

Is a quick lap on a drying track in FP1 what he's aiming for? Even Old Bob might throw a little respect his way if he were to just speak the truth and say it means nothing towards his and Ducati's goal. To go from 1st to last in FP2 says a whole lot more than many including the experts, care to admit about his fanciful development genius. In that department, it's abundantly clear that he's barely fit to sweep the fkn floor or take out the garbage.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Ole Milkybars

says that to take the crown jewels of a bike and make it a SHIT PIG in your 2nd year, with 2 Manufacturers is a fucking shame. Especially, since the buck tooth shit pig builder effort is directly related to laziness and an outright reluctance to point the finger at himself.

His unchanging attiude and failure to comprehend that his 4 laps will never reveal what ails his bike and how to fix it have been going for several years now. He is like a yo-yo, up and down and up and down. Always whinging, gesticulating, slapping riders, kicking out at them, shitting himself, vomiting, quitting on manufacturers when the going gets tough. Good riddance is the 2 words of the day. Can't come soon enough.

Vival la SHIT PIGS and the buck tooth dolt.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

WIILLLLSSSOOOONNN!!!

Hey Milkycheeks, I used to have a sparring partner on another site, a leetle mexican donkey inseminator that went by the name of Dray, who disappeared into the ether long ago with Florences DORNA sponsored talent. Now I don't know why it took me this long but the similarity between you two loveable numbskulls and the timing of your resurgence is uncanny, along with your complete ineptitude with anything 'motorcycle'! It's almost with a tear in my eye that I welcome you back my little mule molesting buddy!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Rain will save him oh yeah what about 2011 where did he finish well beaten by Hayden.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

may i have this dance..said the fly to the spider.

he will be testing his new engine next week at mugello so his last dance is either going to be a raging tango or a slow waltz. either way this is the last thing ticked off in the book ducati can do for him . lets hope its not a spinning break dance though.

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Milkybars

Wow Stoner has really got to you.  I wonder why that is?

Reply to this Topic
foggie996

Jan 04

foggie996 says:

Milkybars

You need help. Your rant is as unwelcome as it is biased and inaccurate. You should get treatment as soon as possible and maybe join another website forum, try Googling for a decent psychotic chat forum and leave the motorbikes to those who love them and are are knowledgable about racing and racers.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Fail

I know of the idiot Dray on the Crash.net site. I have seen the other  idiots Morgue and Rawdog and yes you too. Morgue and you being the biggest idiot of them all. I am Motoking's Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Rossi

Ouch!! , gonna have a headache tomorrow.....

Gave himself a bit of a shock , by the looks of things......

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Rossi's fault

It's a cop-out to blame Ducati when Barbera was doing just fine.  To be fair, Barbera's at an advantage in that his bike has less of Rossi's development "genius" in it.

Hayden was fastest through the first three sectors. He crashed because he was pushing too hard.

Rossi was the slowest of the prototypes.  He crashed because he wasn't pushing hard enough, was too slow, and didn't have enough heat in the tyres.

There were some signs of very promising pace from Hayden.  Look for Ducati to continue to improve under his development direction.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices