Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Scott Redding extends stunning home record MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Scott Redding extends stunning home record

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Scott Redding extends stunning home record

Scott Redding continued his incredible record in the British Grand Prix yesterday when he brilliantly fended off a relentless challenge from Moto2 world championship leader Marc Marquez to finish second. It was the 19-year-old’s third podium in five races in the British Grand Prix and he still hasn’t finished lower than fifth in his world championship career on home soil. Redding treated...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 June 2012 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

u r a jok slorta

whet would you know u r just a armchair racer OBVIOUSLY you just know nothing about racing good bye

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Come on vds45.....come back and fight

I'd give up too if I were you vds45 before we start talk'n stats. 

You and ya fat mate have got noth'n.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

fat mate

i will bee in assen next week why don,t u come and see me HERO GAYBOY

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

A Double Whammy

Geez, a double whammy. Wouldn’t miss an opportunity like that.  Beat you up next to the track, and then watch Marc beat up your fat mate on the track…………..again.

Reply to this Topic
deathrider78

Nov 11

deathrider78 says:

Fantastic ride by Scott Redding, for the Slorta who reckons he ain't in the same league as Marquez (LOL), get em both into Moto gp next year on similar machinery where size and weight aren't so much of a factor and then see what happens!

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

ok

u r all talk you talk about my boy like that again i will fucking find you , it,s quite easy to find you form this site and where you live cock sucker

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

dude!

calm down. Slorta clearly hasn't got a clue what he's talking about and just likes to wind people up. Anybody with a pair of eyes can see what a fantastic talent Scott is.

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Lets talk Stats

Come on fellas.  It was a great ride, no doubt about it, but lets not turn this into a hero worshiping exercise. If we are looking for the next Rossi, there is only one bloke out there with that talent.  In Rossi’s first 5 years of racing, he won 37% of his starts.  Marquez is on 28%.  Redding is on 1.4% .  If it was your cash buying a rider, seriously, would you fund someone who has won 1 race in 5 years?  There are plenty of others out there with a far better record.   As I said before, it’s not whether you like the bloke or not, I’ve got nothing against him, seems like a nice bloke, but you have to face some facts,  Riders like Marquez come along once in a blue moon.  Rather than stick’n the knife in or look’n for excuses, why not just accept he’s in another league.  You may find you’ll enjoy the races even more.  Almost every sport has a weight or body shape that suits perfectly.  Pick a sport that suits, but if you decide to follow a sport that doesn’t suit your weight or body shape, don’t go whing’n about it if you can’t compete consistently.  In fact, I don’t hear Scott whing’n, it’s just his one eyed fans.

P.S.     vds45, It may be a lot quicker for me to find you.  I mean, this is an opportunity I don’t want to miss and quite frankly, with your I.Q. equal to Reddings championship points, you can’t even find your way around a keyboard.  ( I wonder if Scott likes the fact that you call him 'your boy'.  Is that a sexual thing ? )

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

*sighs*

Slorta, I'm afraid to say that you clearly have a naive and limited understanding of racing if that is your point of view. You have to look beyond the stats and understand the underlying situation. Scott, although clearly talented has never gotten the results he deserves because of his size. This was as true in 125's as it is now in Moto 2. However his size, which although will not do him any favours in Motogp proper, should not hamper him as much.

Put away your silly book of pointless statistics and use your eyes, knowledge and experience of racing, if you have any.

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

For once we agree

I'm a Dani fan, so from what you're saying, I'm quite within my rights to use his small size as an excuse whenever he doesn't perform.

Maybe Scott should have taken up Darts.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices