Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Should Cal Crutchlow go to Ducati? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Should Cal Crutchlow go to Ducati?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Should Cal Crutchlow go to Ducati?

Ducati have apparently offered British star Cal Crutchlow a two year deal to ride their MotoGP bike. But, given its reputation as a career buster, should he go for it? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 June 2012 17:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Um

No.

I have spoken.

What a stupid question. :lol:

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

NO NO NO

it will destroy hi's carreer.

I know Cal said: im not affraid of the Ducati(audi) and he said : I want a factury ride.

Better stay were he is. or if its possible for him get a Honda.

Stay were you are and try to get as many as possible updates from Yamaha.

Who wants you Cal if you ride for Ducati.?

If your not as lucky as Stoner you wil be become a nothing! DON"T DO IT. ILIKE YOU DONT DO IT

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Get a factory Yamaha best place to be,dovi as good as he is has a lot more gp experience, but remember this is cal,s second year,Ducati will be a mistake

Reply to this Topic
toppie

Nov 11

toppie says:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/MotoGP/2012/June/jun1912-should-cal-crutchlow-go-to-ducati/

No, unless of course he wants to break more bones.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

No fan of his but stay away from that burning Red.

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

No way!

Look what it did to Marco Melandri he come  from a front runner and race winner! to LAST! Most of the time anyway. If he never went to Ducrapi he would still be in Moto gp now!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Mental, 2007 was a special set off circumstances as was 2008with only one of the top riders on bs with casey. Even wouldn't be doing anything on it either sure he might get a couple of places further up. It. I chance of putting up a challenge. The Yamaha is in a different league. Maybe he has little choice.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

hell no

no its would be a big mistake at this time and in my eyes a step back

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Crutchlow

Some people have this dislike of Crutchlow I think he comes across as a decent lad , so erm whats the beef some people have? , not an argument just an obsevation answers on a comments thing ,

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i agree Richard1967, how some people just can't take their hats off and praise the guy for what he did at Silverstone is beyond me - surely any biking fan can see that?

as for the Ducati, i'd rather he gave it a miss.  i note there are those that say his style would suit the Duke - well they said that about Bayliss and Melandri, and their riding styles are poles apart.  he should stick with Yamaha - Dovi and Cal have clearly seen off any chance of Bradders displacing either of them, so the only unknown is who is going to be Lornzo's team-mate next year.  but would another season with Tech 3 be so bad?  it's the best of the non-factory rides and Cal appears to be settled with them.  grass is greener and all that ...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices