Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What's the fastest you've ever ridden on a UK road? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: What's the fastest you've ever ridden on a UK road?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What's the fastest you've ever ridden on a UK road?

Next week in MCN we ride a road legal turbo-charged Suzuki Hayabusa that has been clocked at 249mph. This was on an airstrip of course, but got us thinking. So… pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 June 2012 17:50)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

You sure

You sure you want to be advertising this info as im pretty sure there are loads of traffic police on mcn forums and can see most of our bike pics, but then again I never go over 77mph! ha

Reply to this Topic
rbaynton

May 06

rbaynton says:

All of which proves why the general public has such a low opinion of us

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Seriously??? MCN.

This Question should not be asked on a public forum. I just can't see how this helps the cause of biking. It's like telling your wife you fancy her best friend. It will end in tears.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Bad idea

Bad idea putting out a poll like this, MCN - don't you guys think these things through a bit? 

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

I respect our front line police services and the traffic units, my comment was only to highlight the issue that anything written online is public knowledge and has a way of biting one in the ass, some of my best mates are in the traffic division, but there are some that would use any info to nail us.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Having said that.....

Almost 50% of voters have admitted to 150 plus and 100% have admitted to breaking the limits imposed on us by the powers that be. Conclusion..... Something don't add up... Speed kills ..right???? oh I get it now ...Kerching.

Reply to this Topic
ax1464

Nov 08

ax1464 says:

Everyone lies about how fast they've gone anyway. Do lying braggarts get prosecuted?

Reply to this Topic
magmann

May 06

magmann says:

Self Destruction

It would not take much nous for some hack to come up with a headline: 'Most Motorcyclists Admit To Speeding At Up To 150mph Plus.' Then out come the comments from Brake and other such fundamentalist fanatics and we have ammo for a ban motorcycles campaign, or a 50HP limit. What dipshit thought this up as a poll? Clearly, they want redundancy, when there is no more 'motorcycle news' to report...how about some journalism with some quality and depth, rather than this shallow and destructive shite?

Reply to this Topic
steven.hood7

Jan 08

steven.hood7 says:

No more than 50mph.....

Officer on my way to church on any given Sunday.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Magmann

I agree entirely.

I have a hard enough time on the roads as it is - I ride sensibly but people treat me like shit.

Probably because of stereotyping, partially caused by utter CRAP like this. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices