You are in... Forums > General > General > Life's all about the journey

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Life's all about the journey

not the destination, same every time I ride my bike, even after a hard days work,traffic,retard ninja assassin drivers and destination home,still loving the "journey", triple, double:smile.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 June 2012 14:51)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Pre

Whilst I dont disagree, at the moment it feels like my "journey" has turned into a cold dark wet night on the M25 in the fog, with only my summer gloves on :wacko:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Could be worse

M8, could be in a cage. No?.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

The journey

is the best bit of my day. I'm the only one arriving at work with a big smile. Nice days mean I leave early and take the long way round :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
sydney merryweather

Nov 02

when I was a young chap

many, many years ago now :upset: I worked a night shift at an engineering factory. 6pm till 6am the next morning and in the summer it was my delight to take the long, sometimes the VERY long way home if it was a bright morning. Hop on the old Norton Commando, fire it up and away I went. Damn fantastic it was. The fresh air blowing the stink of the engineering shop out of my lungs and the bright blue of the sky making me feel like I was alive once more. Afraid these days being retired and not so good health wise I have to make do with the odd ride out round the country lanes near where I live on my trusty Bonneville, still, better than some poor old farts I see round about on their electric buggies.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle