Skip to content

Discuss This No factory bike at Tech 3 for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No factory bike at Tech 3 for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No factory bike at Tech 3 for Cal Crutchlow

Yamaha won’t offer Cal Crutchlow full factory support if he remains with its satellite Tech 3 squad in 2013. The British rider has told Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal that the perfect scenario for his future would be to remain with the French-based satellite squad, but receive a full factory spec YZR-M1. For that to happen though would necessitate a major shift...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 June 2012 11:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

CosherB

Is there not close to 1 billion people living in the good old US of  A .

MOTOGP is very much a spanish championship , look at the amount of spaniards in Moto2...... , they fill the grid....:lol:

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Not many American riders may have championships in MotoGP but they do have wins and podiums to their name.

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Just a thought....

A lot of you are saying he may be better staying with Tech3.. Err, correct me if I'm wrong but Tech3 have, for reasons known only to themselves (probably contractual and no doubt they are kicking themselves), signed young Bradders for next year in a ONE bike team!

So how can Cal stay with them? Factory assistance or not!?

For the record, I don't think the Ducati move would be a good one. Also I think he will need a mahoosive upturn in performance to get Spies's ride. Maybe a satellite team/factory Honda would be best........

Reply to this Topic
MASHWREN

Apr 12

MASHWREN says:

Tech 3

StealthSV..... no the talk of only one ride at Tech 3 is because of Bradders signed so therefore only one ride left. my thinking is Tech 3 all british team next year. lets not forget Dovi is only on a Tech 3 because Honda binned him. hes ridden Honda every year from 250cc. Dovi could go Ducati if Hayden and Rossi dont sign. Its mega complex at the moment because one rider effects the rest does he so who knows. Maybe Pedrosa on a Yamaha or Ducati... haha who the hells knows!!!

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Maybe a lot hanging on Rossi's decision then!..

Will he go back to Yamaha, partner George? Likely

Will he go back to Honda, partner ? Not so likely IMO

Will he stay at Ducati? Haha, has he had a bump on the head?

Lorenzo signed already so Rossi there leaves no place for Cal or Dovi

Stoner leaving and Danielle shite, with not much chance of return by either Rossi or Dovi leaves options there...

What are Rossi's real options? Stay or go Yam!

We should all write to Yamaha and Tech3 and get them to keep and support some more Mr Cal Crutchlow!:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Rossi to Yamaha me thinks they will not want him I think he will stick with Ducati till he gets a win to get his reputation back.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

trailer - nope mate, only 315 million Yanks, although they probably weigh the same as 1 billion Chinese ..... ;)

elbowz - a few facts would be appreciated to back up your claims.  i'll kick off with Leslie Graham, Geoff Duke, John Surtees, Mike Hailwood, Phil Read and Barry Sheene.  17 titles by my reckoning.  i guess the world didn't exist for you before 1978 ... granted, it's been a bit thin on the ground for the Brits since those halcion days ....

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Cosher

So how many people live in the americas? ( non - americans included  ) , always thought they were right  up there with the chinese......never mind though .

Ye , its been a while since we had a champ...:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Rossi to Yamaha ! Dont think so

Cant see Rossi going to Yamaha,do you really think he would want to go there & play second fidle to Jorge Lorenzo.Jorge is the number 1 Yamaha rider & he will be the highest rated rider with no Casey next year.It would seriously put Rossis nose out joint if he was number 2.

For this reason I think it will be Honda next year for Rossi.If he goes to Honda he can be theyre number 1 rider with Casey gone & he will only have to worry about Dani.Lets face it,if you had to beat youre team mate who would you want,Dani or Jorge ? Not really a hard descision is it.

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Lorenzo99

Do you really think Honda would have him back? They have, possibly, the best bike and therefore the pick of all the riders! Also do you really think Danielle will still be in the factory squad next year? He's hardly earned his spot has he?! If Rossi doesn't go back to Yamaha I think he will stay at Ducati to try and prove he can do it! Ooh, silly season...... Don't ya just love it lol

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices