Skip to content

General Biker arrested for obstructed licence plate... Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Biker arrested for obstructed licence plate...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Biker arrested for obstructed licence plate...

Glad I dont live in the USA http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4d6_1340366078

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 June 2012 15:23)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Just lookin for a reason!!

Any reason! As the rider pointed out he had done nothing wrong so the cop couldn't take his camera! So the cop had to find something, anything in order to arrest him and get the camera!

Good advert for the particular camera tho! Apart from sound quality, the pictures were clear 

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Last night.

Driving from Moreton in the Wirral to Bidston on a 40mph dual carriageway - 9pm - about a mile from various estates with many social problems. Over a dozen police, four cars and two mobile cameras - I didn't get pulled but there were two women about 50 years of age who had and I can only imagine they were travelling at no more than 50mph - to the best of my knowledge there have been NO accidents on this road but there have definitely been stabbings and shootings on the estates nearby - whoever arranged this ambush needs to be made accountable if there were not enough officers available to respond to the violence that usually occurs every Friday night.

Reply to this Topic
meatbaws

Jun 11

meatbaws says:

Fingers

Gave the passing patrol car at the start the V !

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Roger

They do that using ANPR to find any cars marked with violence / drugs markers, etc as well as anyone who comes up as uninsured. The camera vans may well have been using ANPR rather then speed guns. They have a large number of police to carry out searches and enough cars to maintain the checkpoint if two have to go chasing naughty people.

Reply to this Topic
NORTHERNHELLBOY

Feb 10

OOH

thats rough. Notice it was in Dallas..the highway speed limit is 60mph...so "they" naturaly hate anyone who goes slightly over, and double that if you dare to ride or drive anything which isn't made in the good US of A.    Yeeeee-ha

I have a mate who lives in Florida, he's got a Harley, and a Ducati.   he gets sooo much attention when on the Ducati, that he just loves to ride around to wind the fuckas up...then pull out his ID when he gets pulled.   (Ex US forces, now working for the DEA)....he hate's "county-mounties"...real dumb fuckas.

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

I dunno....

Over zealous fat cunt cop..........  But..

If you keep your gob shut and take the condescending bullshit that's about to come your way then most times they'll tell u off and let you go on your way..... I never understand people giving attitude to cops that pull you over... They're just doing the job(regardless of right or wrong in your opinion).. You're the one who has anything to lose.. No skin off the pig's snout if you lose your licence for a year and have to pay a fine... That's coppersa for ya!

Bite your lip, swallow your pride.. ride another day!!   :wink:

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

gfgh

Hard to feel sorry for him with how he was acting in the first place.

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Agree with Flyer....

I got pulled doin 80 in a 40 (not big or clever) but swallowed my pride, apologised, acted all humble like and took the bollocking! 

80 in a 40 is ban territory, he let me off! Didn't even bother with me pipes/numberplate/visor which were all illegal too! 

Moral of the story, even if you have done nothing wrong, giving the copper a hard time WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE!!!:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
halftank

Feb 10

halftank says:

Giving speed cop's a hard time ...

Now that's just wishful thinking ... :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says: