Skip to content

Discuss This Knockhill BSB: Laverty victorious in race two British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Knockhill BSB: Laverty victorious in race two

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Knockhill BSB: Laverty victorious in race two

Samsung Honda's Michael Laverty won the second British Superbike race at Knockhill this afternon, his second race win of the season. Swan Yamaha rider Tommy Hill took the lead from the line and managed to hold off Laverty, after the Irishman tried to take the lead several times at the final hairpin. Laverty eventually took the lead at the end of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 June 2012 16:40)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
racer245

Sep 11

racer245 says:

Good racing

Some good racing from a real old school track, and even with the rule changes the cream is still at the top, but really pleased to see Tommy Bridewell clicking with the BMW, I really like his racing and as the saying goes ‘you can’t teach a slow rider to go fast, but you can teach a fast rider to stop crashing’.

Good racing all through the classes, and nice to see the sidecars getting some TV coverage, and don’t the Triumphs look cool in the 600s.

I have seen a comment about Tommy Hill going to GP, but I think most of our riders doing BSB have a natural home in WSB. If you want to do GP racing you really have to go the route of Smith, Reading, Kent & Webb by doing the smaller classes and earning your place in Moto 1. Then when you get there not having to worry about not knowing the tracks or just the whole circus that is MotoGP, as Cal has admitted, there will always be exceptions as I think Cal is but I can’t wait for the guys already doing Moto2 & 3 get through to the big one.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

nice to see

The site so fresh and up to date mcn,it will soon look like a season review !!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices