Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies hunting more Dutch delight MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies hunting more Dutch delight

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies hunting more Dutch delight

Ben Spies is determined to fire some momentum into his 2012 MotoGP world championship campaign by challenging for a second successive victory in the legendary Dutch TT at Assen this weekend. The Texan’s solitary premier class victory came in emphatic fashion at Assen a year ago, but Spies arrives in Holland without a podium in the opening six races of this...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 June 2012 17:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
harrythecad11

Feb 12

at least he`s got the right attitude all you can do is your best same as everything good luck Ben

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

"Ben Spies is determined to fire some momentum into his 2012 MotoGP world championship campaign..."

the question is when?  this statement could have been written before Jerez, Estoril, Le Mans, Catalunya .... i'll be astonished if he wins at Assen on Saturday.  that's not to say he can't, i just can't see it happening.  and there has been a different winner for the last four years ....

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hopefully he makes it a hat trick of wins at Assen WSBK first race and MotoGP last year number three please.

GO SPIES feck what the doubters say GO FOR IT.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

GYTR

I wouldnt get your hopes up........

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

cal.......

will have a lot to say about that this race im sure of it, lot of british support after silvestone will go there im srue of that, broken foot or not, i would say on this kinda form cal will beat spies and i do want to see this as much as him beating dovi,maybe not jorge but you never know one race day.

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

As much as Ide love to see spies woop stoner and lorenzo......... i don't think its goin to happen.

Ben seems a kind hearted guy ,  people take the piss because his mum goes to moto gp rounds, and supports him.

I always remember his comment , "i wouldn't be here , where i am today , if it wasn't for her working two jobs."

He Seems like a guy, despite his troubles , on and off tack , is greatfull for his lot in life

He Deserves some good look alately.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

or ....

becouse he one 2 AMA titles and a WSB title:tongue:,

and had quite a bit of talent...... , but seems to have lost that this season......

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

... where he is today because of his American passport?

So the Yam line up next season will be 'Lorenzo and Obama'? Think of the sales!!!!!! ;)

Here's to a good w'end Ben.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Spies didn't get

where he is today because of his passport, but if he keeps the works ride, that'll be the only reason why.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

not bothered

i get the impression the way spies is riding and his attitude he aint that bothered where he is next season,i bet a worx ride in ama or wsb again would suit him,he has a win to his name in gp now,personally i think cal out of all is more deserving he has given yamaha a worl title and never had a factory ride offered in gp till now, yamaha should se this as security with him,plus he can ride the damn thing!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices