Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘I hope I can race next year with a competitive bike’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘I hope I can race next year with a competitive bike’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘I hope I can race next year with a competitive bike’

Valentino Rossi has again insisted his prime focus is on making Ducati’s struggling Desmosedici a race-winning package. Dorna boss Carmelo Ezpeleta was quoted in a recent interview saying that the 33-year-old will be riding competitive machinery in 2013, but refused to say with which manufacturer. Rossi is understood to have held talks with both Yamaha and Honda but the nine-times world champion...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 June 2012 17:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

yes u do.....son

what happened that year was pure hilarity.......hayden won 1 race....yes that`s ONE......noboby had ever done it before or since.......he did not win that championship by winning races he won it by yamaha not being reliable end of.......if i`d won by the way way he did...then it would be very hollow indeed.....would u be a world champion in almost any other sport be champion by coming 2nd 3rd 4th 5th  6th constantly.....eeeeerrr NO...he was a champion by luck not winning

Reply to this Topic
mrdata

Aug 02

mrdata says:

simoncbr1000

I hate to interrupt a good foaming rant, but didn't Nicky Hayden win two races in 2006, Laguna Seca and Assen ?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

simon

what happened that year was pure hilarity.......hayden won 1 race....yes that`s ONE......noboby had ever done it before or since.......he did not win that championship by winning races he won it by yamaha not being reliable end of.......

1. As already posted, Nicky won 2rounds.

2. The Yamaha wasn't 'great' that season but neither was Vales performance in the final round was it? Had he stayed on, i'm sure he'd have won the race/Championship. But he never.

3. Should someone win the Chamionship without winning A SINGLE RACE they would still be worthy. It's about getting the bike over the line over the season.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

oh yes sorry

another biy of luck where he ran edwards off the track.....ah yes that was it

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool