Skip to content

Discuss This 2013 speculation no distraction for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 2013 speculation no distraction for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

2013 speculation no distraction for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow is adamant that intense speculation about his MotoGP future is not a distraction as he ponders a two-year offer to join Ducati’s factory squad. The British rider was due to sit down with Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis in the Assen paddock tonight (Wednesday) to try and get further clarification on the Japanese factory’s 2013 strategy. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 June 2012 19:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Milky

You made that story up......:blink:

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Well....

Can you point what is unfair. Everything is factual and not made up. It is his record I am using.

To me you guys are being unfair to Spies. He has done better than Cal in his Rookie year. This year Spies start did not take off as expected, but the year is not done.

If you judge a rider by the standard Spies is performing currently, then Cal should have been walked out of Motogp at the end of 2011 by his underpants pulled tightly upwards and him tip toeing rather quick. It was that dismal. But you Brits wanted him for a second chance because you all felt he could do better. He is now with 2 fourth place.

What about Spies being given his chance for 2 years. His first year on Factory placed him 5th and he always 6th or better. Yet you all say he is overblown and laud Cal as better.

I hope you see my point why we will react the way we do. Spies is way talented than Cal. Deal with it.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Dovi Factoid

... after just six races, Jorge Lorenzo can afford to sit out the next 3 races, and still remain ahead of Dovi in the riders championship.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Factoid from Stoenzo

"The way Jorge’s going it’s not going to happen but one DNF and one race win for myself and we’re equal on points and it’s game on again. We don’t know what can happen later on this season, but we’ve got to keep fighting and at least either close the gap or not let it increase.

Read between the lines Bennyhill.

Reply to this Topic
bluAero

May 12

bluAero says:

Scenario Factoid

According to my calculations, if Spies finishes 4th in all remaining races, and Dovi trades 5th's and 6th's with Cal, Spies will finish 5 points ahead of Dovizioso, but behind Cal by one point. If Ben can put the factory bike where it's supposed to be, It's 'gonna get scrappy.

Burn the passports, winner gets the full- ride M1.   

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Brit Factoid

...after a 2nd season, Cal joins the Brits as another FAILURE riding the Award winning Yamaha M1. He is on his way to being the worst of the Brits on the best of the Satellite bikes. He is turning out to be more of a failure since he was unable to do better than Toseland in WSBK.

I am beginning to feel such pity for him that I will stop this blow by blow news of his dismal performance as he has nothing to fall back to. Unlike Toseland who is supposedly a musicians. Them Brits said he is, so I take their word on it with a grain of salt.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Was that

for Gal Muchtooslow?

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

even as a kid

milkybars made me sick... no change there then. Another load of bile spouted by a load mouth "Septic"

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Benny factoid the rider you like has no desire to win suck on that.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Back to WSBK Ben

you and your moma!

love how the burger eating yanks hate it when a brit is beter than there boy ;-)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices