Skip to content

Discuss This Theft victim’s website to catch culprits General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Theft victim’s website to catch culprits

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Theft victim’s website to catch culprits

A motorcyclist has set up a website showing CCTV footage of his bike being stolen in the hope it will lead to the thieves’ capture The website shows an hour-long theft of a £10,000 Triumph Daytona 675R from an office car park in central London, along with mug shots of the culprits. First a man is seen stopping to look at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 June 2012 10:45)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
GFYALL

Dec 09

GFYALL says:

Cowardly MCN

Why are MCN not showing the faces of these scum unter-mensch. I would have them hung drawn and quartered. Public flogging is too good for them. Then I'd go after their foul working class chav families.

Reply to this Topic
norville2

Jan 11

norville2 says:

Ebay

The 1st place i would look for stolen parts are fleabay........there are sellers on there selling bike parts far too cheaply...why is this site not policed?.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Little Wonder.....

Wasn't the Metropolitan Police’s stolen vehicle squad disbanded in April 2012 due to budget cuts? I bet they'd be all over it if it was a hate crime. Come on Cameron, sort it out. this will not do.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices