Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Barbera cost me front row, says Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Barbera cost me front row, says Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Assen MotoGP: Barbera cost me front row, says Cal Crutchlow

British rider Cal Crutchlow blasted Spanish rival Hector Barbera for costing him the chance to score a fourth front row start of 2012 at the historic Assen circuit in Holland this afternoon. Crutchlow looked on course to secure at least third place on the grid on his final lap of a rain disrupted qualifying session when he came across Barbera slowing...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 June 2012 17:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

GYTR

True but Lorenzo has grown up alot since then but what a fight it was.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Assen MotoGP: Barbera cost me front row, says Cal Crutchlow

Maybe a blessing in disguise as it may have been you Cal and not Jorge ;)

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

aquarius

Your sounding a lot like your bitching with a big chip on your shoulder,Stoner is an awsome rider,so for me this is nothing to do with nationality, and frankly for you to jump on the bandwagon and take the opportunity to swing your handbag playing that card is below the standard of your normal posts,they are all entitled to have a moan and Cal is no exception. the gutsy rides he has given don't put him in the whimp category thats for sure.So while your reflecting on poms and whinging,think back a little to a chap called Wayne Gardner,I think you will agree complaining is not a reserve just for the british,I hope you see some validity to my comments and see a return to form

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

Cal...

Every nationality has it's whiners, if riders have someting to moan about and they think it's justified, what's the problem with posting their issues with their competitors?  If Casey has an issue with a slower rider during practise...fine by me I love to hear this stuff, so Casey, Cal or whoever, keep it coming.  It's about time that MotoGp riders say what they think right or wrong, it makes for great blogging and gives us all something to argue about.  Anyway the greatest whiner I can recall was Aaron Slight...I liked him as a rider but boy did he moan...now where was he from again?

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

The riders' moaning is not the problem

"Cal ... Every nationality has it's whiners, if riders have someting to moan about and they think it's justified, what's the problem with posting their issues with their competitors?"

No no no.  Cal's a "straight shooter" and "just gets on with it" if you believe some of the posts on this forum.  I don't hammer Cal nearly as much as I could (because I do like him), but I like to point out that his personality in some ways is quite similar to Casey's ... if just a little bit rougher around the edges and with a penchant for some flights of fancy.

I've noticed that a couple of the Poms on this forum are a bit more reasonable and tolerant of rider personalities now they've got one of their own up the front to be disected and criticised.  Hope it continues (the improvement, that is).

"Anyway the greatest whiner I can recall was Aaron Slight...I liked him as a rider but boy did he moan...now where was he from again?"

New Zealand, but it was a nice try.  If you want to have a cheap shot at Aussies being moaners, you're going to have to tell 80% of the Poms on here to shut the fuck up for a while because you'll be arguing from a pretty weak position.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Stoner

has a good sence of humour . Going by Cals tweets , he doesnt have one............ , how many people has he told to f@ck off , lost count....!!!.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices