Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Valentino Rossi urges Ducati action MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Valentino Rossi urges Ducati action

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Assen MotoGP: Valentino Rossi urges Ducati action

Valentino Rossi urged Ducati to devise a clear plan for future development of the struggling Desmosedici machine after he qualified in 10th position for tomorrow’s Dutch TT at Assen. The Italian posted a best time of 1.35.057 in a rain-hit session but was still 1.344s off Casey Stoner’s pole position time. Weight distribution changes to Rossi’s GP12 to try and gain more...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2012 17:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

"For this reason I expect some good ideas and a good effort to try and fix this problem because it is very optimistic to try and think that just moving the weight on the bike will fix the problem."

Moving '11stone of weight' to another team would make a huge diference to the Dukes performance. 'Benny' has it right.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

blood

So Vale's 'cheeky' but Casey's 'bitter piss'. Thought you were bettr than that bud but each to their own i guess.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Tell me nostro....

"You may have noticed

how conspicuously quiet Jeremy Burgess is these days. All is far from well in team Rossi. JB expected much more from VR"

.......are you claiming this to be fact? Sources please.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

nostro you idiot

JB has been quiet this last while because the bike sucks and there have been no improvements...ie nothing to talk about . JB knows the fix is to follow his dear friend rossi to honda for a final swansong. Yes maybe only casey could ride ducati, but ONLY rossi and burgess can make the honda sing again...jorge has already won this years championship...casey has once again taken a good bike and ruined it through lack of lap info

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

blood

Fairplay bud :)

I personally think Vales done now. I could obviously be proved wrong but i'll stick with my opinion and equally hold my hands up if proved wrong.

I think the likes of '1986vfr750' don't help Vales cause. Rossi's been great but time marches on. It'll be an interesting season next year, that's for sure. 

Reply to this Topic
mike27

Aug 02

mike27 says:

From Stoner, this diatribe would be onsidred winging...

The best development rider of all time is nowhere after 18 months! Like schumacher in F1, who thinks hes been found out In the words of Rikki Lake, "he ain't all that"

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Rossi / Honda

I really hope that Rossi gets the Honda next year.Honda,give Rossi the number 1 factory bike & lets see once & for all if Rossi can still deliver the goods.

Reply to this Topic
bruncvik

Aug 09

bruncvik says:

Sounds very much to me...

as though this might be a PR preface to an eventual parting of the ways. 

"Unfortunately, Ducati could not commit to a clear program of development that would give improvement.. etc. etc." 

Rossi has to find a way to walk out without losing face, and he's already laying the ground here.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

pacey casey

fair play to you...everyonr has and is entitled to their own opinion.  Yes rossi is on a descending arc but like checa and biaggi, given the perfect scenario he has one more title left in him. That perfect scenario is a japanese bike in a full factory team.  I think he needs to be on a different bike than jorge so he can use his wiliness to exploit the differences. AND jorge needs to make a couple of mistakes...a couple of dnf's to get the old veterans blood lust up. All of these things are doable...i see pedrosa and jorge at yamaha next year and rossi and marquez at honda. THAT would be an exciting year.  Of course all of this is my own humble opinion but i have a very good record for seeing patterns so lets wait and see...Oh yeah crutchlow and hayden at ducati where crutchlow will realize that the bike these days truly does make the rider and tank but become rich

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Don't worry Valentino, it's not over yet, Carmelo will find bike for you in 2013.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle