Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Valentino Rossi urges Ducati action MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Valentino Rossi urges Ducati action

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Assen MotoGP: Valentino Rossi urges Ducati action

Valentino Rossi urged Ducati to devise a clear plan for future development of the struggling Desmosedici machine after he qualified in 10th position for tomorrow’s Dutch TT at Assen. The Italian posted a best time of 1.35.057 in a rain-hit session but was still 1.344s off Casey Stoner’s pole position time. Weight distribution changes to Rossi’s GP12 to try and gain more...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 June 2012 17:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Benny

I feel what you're saying. I was gutted when vale chucked in the towel today too. But in some ways it gives me some hope too. 

Because if valentino was intrested in battling over 9th place, and if he thought his fans were interested in seeing him place 9th then that would mean he really has lost it. The fact that it pisses him off means he knows given a bike that works for him he could be fighting for the top again.

As to whether he'll get a jap bike next year it looks likely. Based on today's performances and statements that have been made, a factory spec satellite honda is a very real proposition.

Honda are stuck with Dani. He's too quick to let go, but not good enough to take the title from lorenzo. Anyone with half a braincell could see that rossi's still got the skill. And put him back on a bike he can ride and he'll be determined to show the world. And let's face it, he can hardly do any worse than bautista.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Zogg

That's the spirit, don't give up on Rossi just yet.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

She's breakin' up!

Yeah Fireturd3, what's another fkn week in a 18 month death spiral! Hahahaha... ya bloody loser!

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Bob

Yeah, only another few months more of this Ducati shit, then it will be Honda. Then we'll see who is past it.

BTW the only thing that I lost was the lottery!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

What was he supposed to do tell ducati to quit. I reckon ducati should turn to prayer. Dear Lord....please help our bikes

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

I havnt read through the comments so dont know who said vr is past it. Far from it, if he does go to Honda which i think he will he will win the next 2 championships, Stoner involved or not. In fact I think vr cant wait to get on the Honda. Once he goes and its confirmed il be looking for the first bookies with odds on vr for 2013 and 14

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices