Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Stoner eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Stoner eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Stoner eases to victory

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has taken his first victory since announcing his retirement ahead of team-mate Dani Pedrosa. It's the first Honda victory at Assen since Nicky Hayden in 2006. Stoner now leads the championship along with Jorge Lorenzo. Lorenzo failed to finish the race after he was taken out by Alvaro Bautista at the first corner as the Gresini...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 June 2012 14:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Hopefully a decent session starts...

.. From here. The points are level and Casey is in his last session. Alvaro knackered up at the start and will no doubt be on the end of quite a bit of stick for his daft braking. But that is racing and why we watch it. As for the Repsol Honda seats for next year, Marquez is looking like his arse has already been sized up for Caseys ride and that leaves Dani. What will happen to him? He hasnt produced what the Factory thought he was capable of and will HRC have two Spainish guys riding in the same team? Will the ride go to Cal or will someone else have DP's seat? I very much doubt Vale will be back in that garage as HRC have plenty of decent riders to choose and it is not like they owe him any favours. The Suzuki (2013) maybe a decent option for Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

As for Casey's tyre issues....

The bikes are so highly strung, that any minute changes effect other areas vastly. If he did get a bad batch of rubber then this could have effected his whole geometry and riding style. The manufacturing processes of every item ever made will have products which are sub-standard and make it through the checking process (just look at the queue at PC Worlds return goods desk!) But I watch from my sofa, brew or beer in hand and along with everyone else on this site, it is all speculation and no one will ever understand just how technical and political this racing series is.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

HEADLINE!

Florence to invent sixteen new swear words today! Hahahaha haha hahahaha... seriously though, I am expecting a b i g spit from numbnuts after today!

btw Hugey, Stoner would race for jam and you know it mate, you're not that stupid! Like the rest of the normal population though, he just has trouble with value for money and the blatant inequality that persists in his sport.

Why am I a Cal Crutchlow fan? Well, it's not cause he's a bloody Pom is it!

Nighty night ladies! Hahaha haha hahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha haha hahaha

haha...

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

jlo's nitro circus

what ever jlo has in that bike it sure is unstable , looked like burning nitrox to me! as for stoner owing brigstone an apology!...why? he won today with the soft , he had no choice with the hard so he only had one option. he was very lucky it wasn't too hot or him and pedro would of been doing ice waltzing. if anyone knows bridgstones tires its stoner , he been using them longer than anyone on the grid. so if he says they are crap , you can bet your sweet pippy that they are. hell of a pace he pushed today with a beat up body.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

BOB BUTTERSTONERSARSE

Obviously someone at honda told casey to put the soft rear on and stop fcking moaning.......

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Huggy, your theories are quaint.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Yo mama jokes?

@hugelean: Is that the level you're at?  Fuck, that's lame.

Just to put things in perspective.  We (Stoner fans) have put up with an uncountable amount of wind-ups from Poms and Rossi fans over the years.  Yet here we are, with Rossi putting in one of his worst efforts ever, Casey winning an unlikely race,  Cal not doing so well (on track and on twitter), and all you have to put up with is a couple of shots from Bob.

The mind boggles at the reaction if the roles were reversed.  This place would be a cesspool.

TL;DR - Be thankful we're not as childish as yourself, but don't tempt us.  Cocksucker ;-)

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

name calling?? is that the .....??... , sorry, it was the first image that jumped into my head on reading bobs post and was for him only just ignore it next time and you'll go away. I don't actually know any your mother jokes.....?? Does she have many??

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Hahaha

Well played, huge.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Anacondauprossisarse, did anyone tell you today?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices