Skip to content

Discuss This Lorenzo boss: Alvaro Bautista’s punishment justified MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Lorenzo boss: Alvaro Bautista’s punishment justified

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Lorenzo boss: Alvaro Bautista’s punishment justified

Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha team boss Wilco Zeelenberg believes the decision to relegate Alvaro Bautista to the back of the grid for this weekend’s German Grand Prix is fully justified. Bautista was given the grid penalty having been found guilty by Race Direction of riding in an irresponsible manner after he wiped out Lorenzo in a controversial collision at the first...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 July 2012 13:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

It'll certainly make him think twice. Hopeflly it does'nt affect him too much though. As for his seat, yeah, there's a host of decent talent waiting in the wings as AB and  few others are well aware.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

If Bautista does lose his ride it will more likely go to an Italian rider Iannone IMO I bet Fausto must be really pissed off.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

No not really Benny two years in MotoGP 1 pole 0 podiums says it all.

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

Best result's on a suzuki for years though. I rate him and think he'd do a good job on a decent bike. Ahead of Ben's pie's on the best bike out there.

If I saw him I'd get him a beer for taking George out as it's got the championship level so hopefully we'll see some good racing

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

Best result's on a suzuki for years though. I rate him and think he'd do a good job on a decent bike. Ahead of Ben's pie's on the best bike out there.

If I saw him I'd get him a beer for taking George out as it's got the championship level so hopefully we'll see some good racing

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

He may be ahead but not by much only a matter of time when Ben overtakes him in the standings. He does have a decent bike know but just can't deliver the goods more of a race wrecker as you saw at Assen last weekend.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Valencia 2011 Benny he blamed Dovi for that crash what took the works Ducati riders a loose cannon more like.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

He sucks annd deserves the stick coming at him as for being cool 0 wins 0 podiums haha finishes it off does he deserve a prototype ride does he hell.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Exactly Benny mate you are correct with toat our sport deserves better. Not a chat with Aspar he would ruin his team too like he did with Gresini.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Ben where will he be back to WSBK but I am sure his passport will save him at Yamaha. Yamaha is big in America just to let you know.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices