Skip to content

Discuss This Lorenzo boss: Alvaro Bautista’s punishment justified MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Lorenzo boss: Alvaro Bautista’s punishment justified

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Lorenzo boss: Alvaro Bautista’s punishment justified

Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha team boss Wilco Zeelenberg believes the decision to relegate Alvaro Bautista to the back of the grid for this weekend’s German Grand Prix is fully justified. Bautista was given the grid penalty having been found guilty by Race Direction of riding in an irresponsible manner after he wiped out Lorenzo in a controversial collision at the first...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 July 2012 13:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Yeah he is too good for WSBK but I am sure all the teams in that category will go after him should he come available. Ducati it could suit his riding style but its tough not only that it could also bust his career.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

WSBK is for ...

... washed-up riders. Spies is not washed-up.

Totally agree.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Why Speculate!

Unless his season drastically nose dives, Ben will be on the Yamaha next season. He's far too important for the American market to slip through their fingers...

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Benny + 2 correct Spies aint washed up but like I say if he goes to Ducati I will be worried.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

The Ducati has done a good job in giving Nicky a berth for some years so why not Ben?

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

You must be having a laugh! He has more right to be in Moto GP than Aberham and Barbera for a start. Ab just fall’s off and can’t even finish a race (probably has more point’s than Spies though) and Barbera is useless and seems to get in a different guy’s way every race.

That flip on the 250 after a second place is priceless. The only time I know of that they had a bike with one wheel in parcferme.

They need to get Ianone, Luti and Redding in GP and get rid of the two above and although they a nice guy’s Hayden or Randy.

Ben would be f****d on the Duke going this years Yam perfoemances but maybe that's what he need's to kick him up the arse?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

ivan

i agree with you so much. the rules must be tighten.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

ben spies

don't blame spies. what i think is spies experience similar to what hayden in 2007 when he complain about "mini bike" that honda made special for dani. something must be wrong with the bike. i don't know maybe someone could tell us here. ben feel uneasy with the bike. this is so wrong.

he's not stoner that shout out loud if something wrong. he just silence one thing that sometimes i confuse. something must be wrong.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Motoking are you for real ?

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

PRAYING.....

I pray at night and wait with baited breath to hear the news that VR won't be staying with Ducati next year.

Im still not convinced he'll go back to YAM, so Gresini team sounds a great option to me.

And I hope Cal see's sense and does'nt go to Ducrapi.....

But we'll see....I think Hayden will get a CRT ride next year, And you never know, Dovi might get the factory ride, he certainly deserves it, what a great rider he is, and no bulls**t with him either.

Or if not dovi is Bradl worth a place on the bike..?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices