Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati stars line-up for Festival of 1000 Bikes General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Ducati stars line-up for Festival of 1000 Bikes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Ducati stars line-up for Festival of 1000 Bikes

Ducati’s greatest stars, including Carl Fogarty, Neil Hodgson and Marco Lucchinelli will be among the highlights at this weekend’s Festival of 1000 Bikes at Mallory Park. Some of the Italian marque’s historic race bikes will also be on show and Randy Mamola will be taking Riders for Health auction winners on laps of the circuit on the Ducati ‘Dual Seat’1198 SP. The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 July 2012 14:57)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dkbunny

Nov 10

dkbunny says:

would love to be at it

just won two weekend tickets for this and i cant go i am sick as a parrot

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

No thanks

Foggy was a great champion but is the last rider that I'd want to meet.

You only have to see him in the TV studio on a race day looking totally bored and making no effort to hide that fact. He looks for all the world like a guy who just wants to get out and collect his fat fee.

Reply to this Topic
stevieboy1962

Feb 06

I bumped into Foggy, Terry Rymer, and Steve Hislop in the paddock a few hours after they'd won the Bol D'or in 92, the latter two were friendly, and chatty, Foggy was his usual grumpy self !  Chatted to Rymer at last years festival and he's still a true gent, I just hope it's not too wet for him to wheelie the Norton Rotary round Mallory on Sunday !

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Pillion

Riding pillion on a super-bike ridden at speed by a professional racer around a track is more exciting than any amusement park ride. However, since you cannot hang onto the tank with your legs, the forces on your arms are very large. You may also not feel good after a lap if you are subject to motion sickness.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices