Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN July 4: New BMW F700GS General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN July 4: New BMW F700GS

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN July 4: New BMW F700GS

In this week's MCN, out July 4, we have all the information on the new BMW F700GS and F800GS. With the Triumph Tiger 800 eating into BMW's market share, the German manufacturer has revamped its middleweight adventure bikes, but will it be enough? We ride the relaunched MV Agusta F3 to find out if MV really have fixed the fuelling problems. Also this week...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 July 2012 11:49)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

new bmw 700 ?

same engine ie 800cc. it was called the 650 now its a 700 but its still an 800 ! does this mean the krauts have found a sense of humour ,or are they taking the piss.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

They

have all the money, they can fiddle the figures as much as they like.

Reply to this Topic
Bruno21

Feb 12

Bruno21 says:

Superbikes test

When will be the test of the superbikes of 2012?

Reply to this Topic
robk321

Jun 11

robk321 says:

new triumphs

Excellent!- thank you MCN for giving us an early preview of 2014's new Trimph models!

Reply to this Topic
pottersbar

Apr 06

pottersbar says:

MV F3

With the fuel mapping problem resolved the report gives a much more realistic review of the bike. Having ridden the 675 for over 10,000 miles and now a 1000 on the F3, I can honestly say the F3 is great fun, steering, brakes and even the ride is better than the Triumph, but is not so comfortable riding though towns, necessary to keep the revs higher.

But I can certainly put up with that, if it is down to looks, no contest. Just waiting for one thing, SUNSHINE

Reply to this Topic
polhouse

Sep 05

polhouse says:

Golden Ticket

There was certainly no golden ticket in my copy of MCN, but it did look like all the copies on the shelf had been checked for one.  Not one copy had the pages in line.  I don't know whether this was done by the retailer , customer at this shop of if they were all searched through somewhere in the distribution chain.  It just seems to me that there was very little chance of any ticket making it to the point of sale.  Not a great way of running a competition like this, not that I would have had much of a chance of winning anyway!

Reply to this Topic
stonecoldkane

May 10

Ha, polhouse...

So you checked all the papers for a winning ticket.... then you moan when you didn't find one - twat !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices