Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa to sign new Honda deal by Mugello? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa to sign new Honda deal by Mugello?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa to sign new Honda deal by Mugello?

The MotoGP paddock might be awash with rumours that Valentino Rossi will be back in Honda’s official factory squad in 2013, but HRC bosses publicly at least are saying that a new deal for Dani Pedrosa is close to being signed. Rumours about a Rossi return to Repsol Honda for the first time since 2003 have been gathering momentum since reigning...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 July 2012 13:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thejudge

Sep 09

thejudge says:

(hrc will have to make do until marquez beats jorge)! im not convinced mm will make alien status in gps,and even if he does step up well,i dont think he would be serious title material for at least 3 yrs,where does that leave honda,? coming to races unable to mount a serious title shot,naw i think there must be something else goin on, fk i hope there is !

Reply to this Topic
MASHWREN

Apr 12

MASHWREN says:

Mike27...yeh Dani is in the top 3 but there is only 6 factory bikes and out of them only 3 are up to full pace. the tech 3 team isnt far off and neither are gresini and LCR but this basically means beacuse Ducati is a bit shit at the moment and Spies isnt having the best of years poor little KID Dani if the worst of the best if you get what i mean? 7 years on a factory bike and no title. P45 is in the post addressed to a Mr Dani Pedrosa.

Reply to this Topic
MASHWREN

Apr 12

MASHWREN says:

Marquez a Alien?

at times the bloke is dangerous! a list of riders in Moto2 can back me up on that one. yeh hes fast and prob the future but he wont be a alien straight out of the box. hes small like Dani so whos to say he will ever win a title. i remember when Dani wiped the floor with everyone every week in 250 then hes come to Motogp and done nothing.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

mash

Dani if the worst of the best if you get what i mean? 7 years on a factory bike and no title.

'No title' in reality 'aint too bad imo. Over a season he'll miss races due to fragility. He's faced Vale in his prime and then the talents of JLo and Stoner. Awesome opponents.

He should have more wins though.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

TWO OF `EM LEFT.....

Once Stoner retire`s,{ alien`s that is },and the other one`s signed for yamaha again. Did`nt leave Honda a lot of choice really,if they would`nt take a small risk and pick Cal. There ain`t no one else to challenge the top pair unless Cal goes Ducati,{ Work`s },and then there could well be.Happy day`s could soon be coming back for the Italian`s!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Having two world champs one ex and current will hurt Dani. As for him winning the title best chance was on the 800 bike but injury.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Serjuna

I have chosen not to renew my Motomatters membership as David Emmett is a very thin skinned Rossi fawnicator. His blogging / chat room site has no credibility for the very reason he does not allow any dissenting comments (mine were never abusive, but fair minded and entirely feasible, if not completely accurate) if they disagree with his thoughts. He stitched me up with his selective editing and post deletion. Not very cool.

He says he's rider neutral, yet comments on his forum by DE like "Rossi would win titles if on HRC machinery" and "Rossi is bigger than the sport" would suggest anything but. I don't doubt DE is a fan of them all, but one rider holds a special place for our IT man come paddock hack.

A shame DE couldn't reign his own ego in. MM had the makings of a good site. But now I see it's mainly populated by the wee Oompa Loompa nr.46 fools. So many good posters have drifted away. Birds of a feather eh.....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Warranty clause

Were I in HRC'S head honcho boots,I would give Rossi a factory ride to replace Stoner, just for fun.

Warranty clause ! Podium 3x with one win within the opening 3 rounds and we can talk about a 2 year contract. No show,no go and we will not change the engineering crew,nor the bike, not anytthing.

Payment based on results. Something like 10,000 Euro per win and 1,000 Euro per podium and thats it.

No way,not fair.

I guess Stoner was under that cosh of performance based incentive as early as 2007.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Rossi on works Honda and Pedrosa next door another episode of Lorenzo written all over it IMO.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Rossi will not be riding for HRC

They would be mad to sign him after what happened when he jumped ship to Yamaha. Honda will invest massively in Marquez and having Vale in the same garage would lead to the usual sulks and non sharing of info. He has had his day and Honda will employ Dani for another year to help bring Marquez along and will then drop him for some new guy, someone who will stay true to HRC.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices