Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa to sign new Honda deal by Mugello? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa to sign new Honda deal by Mugello?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa to sign new Honda deal by Mugello?

The MotoGP paddock might be awash with rumours that Valentino Rossi will be back in Honda’s official factory squad in 2013, but HRC bosses publicly at least are saying that a new deal for Dani Pedrosa is close to being signed. Rumours about a Rossi return to Repsol Honda for the first time since 2003 have been gathering momentum since reigning...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 July 2012 13:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mike2265

Apr 11

mike2265 says:

Pity he's staying

Not because I don't think he isn't one of the best along with Jorge and Stoner (I'll leave Rossi out because I really don't know where the fnck he's at - I don't think he does either), but because I think it'd be the best thing for Dani himself to move.  He can be the fasted of the three when the ducks line up, I see it as no coincidence that in the year with the Honda having the most handling difficulties sees him without a win, he doesn't seem to be able to ride around problems like Stoner can.  And so I'd love to see how he goes on a sweeter handling bike like the Yamaha.  I have a feeling (only a feeling I admit) that he could be a true challenger on it.  .... This prompted a thought... Because I don't think motogp has enough rules (sarc) I'd like to propose another... no rider is allowed to stay at the same manufacturer for more than 3 years - ok, unworkable probably but it'd make for interesting seasonal changes.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

yamaha

if they do sign rossi you know its not about the title its about money, and that has always been the difference between now and then, rossi is doingit for the pay cheques,ducati failure or not, i do think cal and dovi are more deserving of the ride.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

GYTR

Rossi on works Honda and Pedrosa next door another episode of Lorenzo written all over it IMO.

Quite the opposite. Vale would'nt 'build a wall' as he'd need all the help he could get. Dani would'nt give a shit either way imo as he has the measure of Vale at this stage of his career. Lorenzo was the 'new kid on the block' at the time and proving himself to be a contender. This gave Vale a problem. 

Just like Dovi, Dani get's on with the job in hand.

Reply to this Topic
LouisVR46

Feb 12

LouisVR46 says:

well

I think that this thread has pretty much concluded that dani's results aren't good enough, and that he isn't really worthy of a factory ride...I think they are keeping him to keep things sweet with the sponsor, and they don't want anyone else to have him. It was mentioned that he would do well on a factory yam...never happening, he won't be in the same team as Lorenzo, he would have to go to Ducati or gresini/lge

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I think this thread has concluded the opposite. Dani has shown his worth considering the opponents he's faced over the years. Should Dani really be stuck on a satellite when compared to those around him? Who will he be slower than next season with this current grid......................JLo. Who will move up to this class and cause Dani a problem next season..........no-one.

Simple.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

dani

the only pity of him is HIS BODY. he cann't win with body like that. especially with 1000cc. it's getting harder for him i guess. well, still love to see him race cause he ride smooth. never intend to injure people since 2006 incident with hayden. two tumbs up for how he ride.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Not enough Calcium for Dani

Yes Motoking fragile bones have been Dani's undoing, while Casey has taken alot of stick on this forum for his health problems his previous high intake of Dairy products has seen him become the unbreakable man of MotoGP. Says alot for the state sponsored health education programs down here in OZ, maybe the Europeans could learn a little.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Pacey you are right I think Rossi has learned his lesson in his final season on the Yamaha but the fact remains he does not like team mates who are competitive.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

marquez 2013

would be good contender IF he find good set up. he is good rider but lack of set up. good skill but denied by bike. honda must change his engineering if they want marc at front.

it's hard for dani to maintain his seat IF marc perform since marc is spanish. repsol only want spanish rider. 2014 i guess would be hard for dani to ask honda to extend his contract. trust me on this.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

BTW, WT HECK

WHERE'RE ALL 46ERS THAT POSTED HERE WHEN ROSSI WON SILVERSTONE BY LUCK????

THEY BOASTED LIKE HELL IN HERE AND INSULT STONER. WHERE'RE THEY NOW?????

I'VE TOLD YA! IT'LL BE THE NEXT LONGEST 80SECS!!!

ROSSI BEAT STONER IN RAIN RACE?????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... SUCK ROSSI'S ASS YOU ALL 46ERS. KEEP DREAMING JERK!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices