Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Would you buy an MV Agusta? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Would you buy an MV Agusta?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Would you buy an MV Agusta?

Next week's MCN (out July 11) features the world first ride of MV's new Brutale 675. It's a three-cylinder, 120bhp naked bike that's pitched at Triumph's Street Triple R. Price is expected to by under £8000, making it the most accessible new MV for decades. But, assuming it's a great bike at a reasonable price, would you buy one? Or are...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 July 2012 15:26)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pottersbar

Apr 06

pottersbar says:

Would I buy an MV, yes and I have, the new F3. With the fuel mapping problem resolved I have now covered 1000 miles in the last month. Compared with my previous bike, 2010 675 Daytona, the road holding, brakes and acceleration is superior, gear change as good and of course style is on a different level. Downside, mirrors are poor, high fuel consumption, necessary to travel 70 miles to a first class dealer, instead of 30 miles to the Triumph dealer, also first class. Yes I have read all the comments about reliability but only time will tell on that issue. But at the moment when I return from a ride, I have a big smile on my face.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

no

no

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

no

no

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

no

no

Reply to this Topic
pottersbar

Apr 06

pottersbar says:

Parris

Can you be more specific!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Jackspratt

Dec 04

Jackspratt says:

No

Too small, too Italian, too costly. MCN test said the Street Triple R was a better bike for a daily rider.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

same old

SHIT BEING SPOKEN

bagging off how many are speaking from first hand expive had 1 for 7 yrs no more or less reliable than any other bike  

Reply to this Topic
pottersbar

Apr 06

pottersbar says:

Could not agree more, postings such as that by Parris who has probably never owned one and rely on comments in magazines. If that is the case, he should take a look at today's MCN report on the Brutale, he might then change his mind and try one and give a more constructive view

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

really

i wonder how many who voted that they would buy an mv actually will ? i suspect a lot of voters were drooling schoolboys.if mv dont sell loads of these they will go bust.again...

Reply to this Topic
ChristianGuillaume

Jul 11

I'm a man of affordable perfumes and cheap bikes, so yes, I would. I'm not a big fan of MV's, but it doesn't hurt to have one, just in case. It may not be the toughest, but if it works, it's fine by me.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices